** Please note that the homeowner and their 2 small dogs live on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Escape from your everyday routine to the Cape at this secluded 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Bourne! With accommodations for 4, this quaint apartment offers all of the essentials including a well-equipped kitchen, a spacious furnished deck, beach towels, and chairs, as well as easy access to the Cape Cod Canal and Monument Public Beach!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled on a peaceful 2.5-acre wooded lot, this cozy apartment offers the perfect mix of traditional decor and modern luxuries. Spend your days tanning at Monument Beach and your afternoons watching movies on the flat-screen TV in the cozy living room!
This ground-floor unit boasts beautiful hardwood flooring, a fantastic balance of artificial and natural lighting, and comfortable home furnishings.
Start your morning with a freshly-brewed cup of Keurig coffee at the 2-person dinette and plan out your day with your travel companions. Before you head out the door, prepare a hearty breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen complete with a 4-burner electric stovetop, cooking utensils, and stainless steel appliances.
Unwind after you get back from the beach by relaxing on the furnished deck. The trees surrounding this property provide the perfect amount of seclusion from the public. Celebrate your first night in paradise by cooking steaks on the charcoal grill and enjoy a sunset dinner as the sun sets over the tree line.
When you start to get sleepy, head inside to drift into a deep sleep on the cloud-like queen mattress in the bedroom. The apartment also has a Pack ‘n Play as well as additional accommodations for up to 2 guests on the comfortable queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
The nights you're not dining at the apartment, drive to one of Bourne's delicious local restaurants. The Lobster Trap is 1.4 miles from your door and known for their outstanding clam chowder, fantastic views of the Black River and fresh lobster rolls!
Grab the beach chairs and towels, hop in the car and drive 2 miles to reach Monument Beach. This quaint public beach is well-maintained and offers top-notch views of the sunset and a playground for the kids to enjoy.
The Cape Cod Canal walking and biking trail is a quick 1.5-mile walk from the apartment. Some ideas for pit stops on your bike ride or walk are the Cape Cod Military Museum, Railroad Bridge, and the Bourne Scenic Park on the other side of the Bourne Bridge!
Drive 22 minutes and hop on the ferry to explore Martha's Vineyard for the day! This famous East Coast island is filled with colonial history and offers a variety of breathtaking sights on the interior and exterior parts of the island.
Some other ways to spend the day include golfing at the Brookside Club, Pocasset Golf Club, or the Bay Pointe Club. You can never go wrong with simply hopping in the car and taking a scenic drive around this majestic island!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, a furnished deck, 2 flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, iPod dock, Pack ‘n Play, 1-car driveway parking, free WiFi, and much more
- Fantastic Bourne location - 1 mile from downtown Bourne, 2 miles from Monument Beach, a 1.5-mile walk to the Cape Cod Canal, 22 minutes from Falmouth and the ferry, and close to a variety of local restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, ( ~ 60.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 dogs allowed, 20-pound weight limit per animal)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner and their 2 small dogs live on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in