Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• 2nd floor end unit in South Palm Springs. Approximately 1.5 miles from downtown and Spa Hotel & Casino.
• This upper floor condo has relaxing hideaway charm with style and modern comforts. The open floor plan combines the open living room with dining room and bar area.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sleeps up to 6! Perfect for 3 couples, or a family. Each unique bedroom suite features queen or king size beds, flat screen HD TV’s, basic cable, WiFi. Premium cable available for seasonal rentals.
• Master bedroom with en suite bath.
• Split bedroom floor plan with carpet in bedrooms.
• Fully appointed kitchen, ready to cook and entertain, with all cleaning supplies.
• All glassware and dinnerware provided for everyday use and entertaining.
• Beautiful unobstructed western views of the mountains in quiet location. Expansive view balcony for intimate dining and entertaining (with gas grill).
• Cathedral ceilings in living and dining rooms.
• All new double pane windows and sliding doors with plantation shutters.
• In unit laundry.
• Towels, pool towels and all linens provided.
• The living room boasts a 50 inch flat screen HD TV with DVR, as well as surround sound to provide you with the theater experience.
• Large pool and spa within steps of the unit. Two additional fresh water pools in the community.
• Covered parking included with a seasonal rental.
* Please note: This property has a minimum rental of one month (per condo association regulations).
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- 1650 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
-Please note: This property has a minimum rental of one month (per condo association regulations).
Available year round with 30 day notice. -Renters are responsible for the $125 cleaning fee regardless of length of stay. -Tax is not included in the condo rates.
$3,300/month:Peak Season (December, January, February, March & April); $2,500/month LOW Season (May through November)
$125-Cleaning fee; $49-Insurance Fee
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The gated community of Rancho La Paz boasts a large salt water pool and spa, plus two fresh water pools and four tennis courts.
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Deepwell Estates, Palm Springs, CA, USA:
Centrally located in South Palm Springs, this units boasts convenience to every amenity, while offering a quiet and tranquil location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Rancho La Paz boasts a large heated salt water pool (near this condo) with year-round hot tub and gazebo. In addition, the complex has tennis courts, two additional pools and walking paths. Grocery, hardware and gift stores are a short walk away. Downtown Palm Springs is a 1.5 miles away, with world class restaurants and shopping. The complex backs up to the historic Deepwell Estates neighborhood, perfect for morning walks amongst the mid-century and desert architecture.
- Primary: 415-370-1825
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful western views of San Jacinto mountains from your private balcony.
Spa and gazebo.
Bar pass through to Kitchen
Balcony extention with gas grill
Master bedroom with queen bed
En Suite Bathroom.
Guest Room #1 with Queen bed
Guest bedroom #2 King set up.
Guest Room #2 with Twin Set up.
Fully appointed kitchen.
Main pool and spa. 1 of 3 pools in the complex.
Dining Room with cathedral ceilings
Balcony overlooking San Jacinto Mountains
Master bedroom #2
En Suite Shower.
Guest bedroom #2 with King bed set up.
Guest Room #2 with Twin set up.
2nd Bath between bedrooms 2 & 3
In unit washer and dryer.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, April 14, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.