Experience the sun, fun, and many local attractions of Myrtle Beach when you stay at this completely redone 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo! Conveniently located in the beautiful Patricia Grand, this modern abode offers accommodations for 6 and access to an abundance of resort amenities. Whether you're lounging poolside, parasailing over the ocean blue, or exploring the boardwalk and promenade just minutes away, this home-away-from-home is sure to satisfy your every need!
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (linens not provided), Queen Murphy Bed
Upon arriving at this charming getaway, you're sure to fall in love with its light and airy ambiance highlighted by vibrant hues of blue! The living room is the ideal place to kick back and relax, as it boasts a plush sofa, wireless internet, and a flat-screen cable TV.
Cooking will be a breeze in the pristine kitchen, as it's well-equipped with a stove, oven, and microwave! Whip up your favorite dishes and sit down for a quality meal at the 4-person table with your travel companions.
You'll definitely want to dive into the resort's many water amenities, including the indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, and hot tubs. Also onsite is a restaurant, coffee stand, and convenience store for when you don't feel like cooking!
After a long day, retreat to the bedroom where towel animals invite you to curl up in one of the 2 sumptuous queen beds. Additional sleeping can be found in the living room using the Murphy bed or sleeper sofa, both of which are queen-sized!
Myrtle Beach is a mecca of waterfront excursions, adrenaline-pinching activities, and sensational restaurants, making it the ultimate family destination! Stroll along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and be sure to stop by Pier Restaurant & Lounge for dinner with a view.
Dappled all over town are several attractions, such as the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, Captain Hook's Adventure Golf, and The Children's Museum of South Carolina. For some excitement, soar to new heights at Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures or the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel!
If you want a day at the beach, simply stroll down to the water a few steps from the condo or head down the coast for a more lively scene. Here you'll find the perfect setting for some parasailing, jet skiing, and surfing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, dish soap, coffee, coffeemaker, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, hair dryer, shampoo, soap, air conditioning and heating, smoke detector, linens, towels, keyless entry, a private balcony, patio furniture, free parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, a lazy river, restaurant, bar, convenience store, coffee stand, fitness center, movie rentals, public beach access, and much more!
- Amazing Beachfront Location - Steps from the water and minutes from the incredible attractions of Myrtle Beach!
- Nearest commercial airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport - Myrtle Beach International Airport, (~5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional post-stay fees will be applied if towels are found to be stained (including makeup) or missing
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the beds and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Please note that linens are not provided for the queen sleeper sofa or murphy bed and it is recommended that you bring your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in