** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to the 'Greenich Loft,' a charming 2-bed, 1-bath apartment in the historic Islip Inn hotel! This vacation rental sleeps 6 guests and is in the middle of Islip, just minutes from your favorite Long Island adventures, including the Fire Island Ferry, the train to Manhattan or Montauk, and downtown Islip.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Make yourself at home in ‘Greenich Loft,’ boasting 800 square feet of tastefully appointed living space! The comfortable furnishings and warm, modern decor evoke a peaceful ambiance for optimal holiday relaxation.
After long days of exploration, you’ll love returning to this bright home, where sunlight streams through large windows throughout. Unwind on the plush sofas in the living room and turn on the flat-screen cable TV to stay up to date on your favorite shows!
Put your culinary skills to the test in the open, well-equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances and ample counter space. Enjoy home-cooked meals around the cozy table with seating for 3.
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the two bedrooms for restful slumbers in the luxuriously comfortable beds.
Explore all that Islip has to offer from this centrally located abode! Less than a mile away are the variety of restaurants and shops of Main St! Make sure to stop by the Long Island Photo gallery for a workshop and an informative tour.
For outdoor adventures through the dunes, forests and pristine beaches of Fire Island, hop on the nearby Fire Island Ferry. Tour the iconic Fire Island Lighthouse and explore Sunken Forest, a beloved area of the Fire Island National Seashore.
From the loft, Walk to the nearby train station and enjoy the ease of the commute to the Big Apple! Peruse the streets of New York City and stop by a show on Broadway, stroll around Central Park, or visit one of the many culturally vibrant boroughs!
Explore the Eastern coast of Long Island and visit the seaside city of Montauk! Visit the Lighthouse in Montauk State Park and then meander through Main St for restaurants, galleries, and shops!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, laundry service, and much more
- Great Islip location just minutes away from Main St, 2 miles from the Fire Island Ferry, and 52 miles away from New York City!
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other vacation rentals in the apartment, Evolve Listings #409684 and #409265
- Closest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, (~9 miles away)
- No smoking. Any evidence of violation WILL result in a $500.00 fine charged to guest
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in