About the property
- Condo1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Newly remodeled 2 bed, 2 bath condo. TRUE SKI IN/SKI OUT LOCATION!
Cimarron Condos Unit 19 - 2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 5 - Deluxe Condo Newly Remodeled - TRUE SKI IN SKI OUT LOCATION
• Tons of natural light through sunroom
• Comfortable seating area with upscale and stylish leather couch, designer chairs, large antique trunk coffee table on oriental area rug
• Large Vizio flatscreen television with Sony DVD player
• Views of Ski Mountain from outdoor deck
• Modern Sputnik chandelier, Historical Navajo rug, aboriginal painting, Indian and African artifacts add additional lighting and character
• Coat closet in entry way perfect for storing outerwear and shoes
• Separate, small seating area in sunroom, great place to curl up and read a book!
• Newly remodeled kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops, high-end stainless appliances
• Beautiful cabinetry with custom river rock knobs
• Large double stainless sink, faucet and soap dispenser
• Breakfast bar with seating for three
• Fully equipped to prepare any meal
• Large table that can seat up to 6 comfortably
• Open to kitchen area, living area
First floor bedroom
• Cozy bedroom located next to San Miguel River off kitchen with full private bathroom
• Queen sized bed with matching rustic patchwork bedside tables
• Lovely mix of cowboy western, Asian Native Indian and Asian Indian decor and furniture with Pendleton blanket, authentic Navajo rugs.
• Large closet with ample storage for clothing
• Ladder leads to sleeping loft above bedroom, loft has twin sized bed and built in bookshelf
First floor bathroom
• Recently remodeled full bathroom with large glass shower
• Shower boasts river rock floor tiling, etched glass doors and gorgeous faux bois wall tiles from Italy
• Oversized vanity built on an antique chest with ample toiletry storage
• Medicine cabinet with river rock knob
• Sea shell mirror and Chilean artist’s paintings
• Stackable washer and dryer located in first floor hallway
• Linen closet located adjacent to the washer/dryer
• Walk up the carpeted spiral staircase to the spacious Master retreat
• High ceiling with river and mountain view
• King-sized bed with matching rustic side tables and large chest for storage
• Vizio flat-screen television with Sony DVD player
• Large closet with hand-crafted sliding doors from Santa Fe
• Access to the outdoor deck, great for enjoying your morning coffee
• Ensuite bathroom
• Oversized vanity located within bedroom
• Bathtub/shower combination with breathtaking custom mosaic tile work in various shades of blue
*All major festivals and holidays listed have minimum night requirements at festival rates.
Taxes & Fees:
12.4% sales tax, 3.75% processing and linen fee (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $195.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 5 for this property at anytime.
SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers prior to your arrival?
We can help, we charge $35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License: 016164
Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 10, 2018
About Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
What you get when you book with Latitude 38... We strive to create a seamless vacation experience that you'll never forget. From our hand-selected, meticulously maintained properties to our exceptional concierge services backed by local knowledge, we will help you choose the best property to accommodate you. Once you have booked, we will coordinate the details of your trip and provide any complimentary concierge to you and your family. On the day of your arrival, our team will greet you at the front door of the property to welcome you to Telluride and then provide a tour of your vacation home. Simply put, we will make sure you have everything you need during your stay in Telluride.
What makes this Condo unique
2 Beds - Sleeps 5 2 Baths Ski-in/ ski-out - steps to Lift 7 Garage Parking for one vehicle Common hot tub use Free Wifi included with all Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals Concierge services are available to all Latitude 38 guest
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Super convenient with chair 7 just 50 yards from the front door. The kitchen was perfect as well.
Very comfortable and we would come back.
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalleled dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques.