Cimarron Condos Unit 19 - 2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 5 - Deluxe Condo Newly Remodeled - TRUE SKI IN SKI OUT LOCATION
• Tons of natural light through sunroom
• Comfortable seating area with upscale and stylish leather couch, designer chairs, large antique trunk coffee table on oriental area rug
• Large Vizio flatscreen television with Sony DVD player
• Views of Ski Mountain from outdoor deck
• Modern Sputnik chandelier, Historical Navajo rug, aboriginal painting, Indian and African artifacts add additional lighting and character
• Coat closet in entry way perfect for storing outerwear and shoes
• Separate, small seating area in sunroom, great place to curl up and read a book!
• Newly remodeled kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops, high-end stainless appliances
• Beautiful cabinetry with custom river rock knobs
• Large double stainless sink, faucet and soap dispenser
• Breakfast bar with seating for three
• Fully equipped to prepare any meal
• Large table that can seat up to 6 comfortably
• Open to kitchen area, living area
First floor bedroom
• Cozy bedroom located next to San Miguel River off kitchen with full private bathroom
• Queen sized bed with matching rustic patchwork bedside tables
• Lovely mix of cowboy western, Asian Native Indian and Asian Indian decor and furniture with Pendleton blanket, authentic Navajo rugs.
• Large closet with ample storage for clothing
• Ladder leads to sleeping loft above bedroom, loft has twin sized bed and built in bookshelf
First floor bathroom
• Recently remodeled full bathroom with large glass shower
• Shower boasts river rock floor tiling, etched glass doors and gorgeous faux bois wall tiles from Italy
• Oversized vanity built on an antique chest with ample toiletry storage
• Medicine cabinet with river rock knob
• Sea shell mirror and Chilean artist’s paintings
• Stackable washer and dryer located in first floor hallway
• Linen closet located adjacent to the washer/dryer
• Walk up the carpeted spiral staircase to the spacious Master retreat
• High ceiling with river and mountain view
• King-sized bed with matching rustic side tables and large chest for storage
• Vizio flat-screen television with Sony DVD player
• Large closet with hand-crafted sliding doors from Santa Fe
• Access to the outdoor deck, great for enjoying your morning coffee
• Ensuite bathroom
• Oversized vanity located within bedroom
• Bathtub/shower combination with breathtaking custom mosaic tile work in various shades of blue
*All major festivals and holidays listed have minimum night requirements at festival rates.
Taxes & Fees:
12.4% sales tax, 3.75% processing and linen fee (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $195.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 5 for this property at anytime.
SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers prior to your arrival?
We can help, we charge $35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License: 016164