Available November and December! *Call 877-450-8838 to Reserve!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Tramontana Luxury Penthouse, Unit 5 - 3 Bedrooms, plus spacious 4th bedroom/loft, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11 - Ideal ski access, Located adjacent to the top of Chair 1, base of Lift 4 and Gondola.
Private Internet network, elevator access, ski Locker, reserved garage parking, private hot tub and views to drool over.
Once you arrive at Tramontana, there is no need for a vehicle as everything is within a short walking distance: restaurants, shops, the market and free gondola.
Telluride is known for its world class skiing, however summer is fast becoming the favorite time of year to visit. The dramatic views, festivals, sunshine, and outdoor fun such as hiking, mountain biking, golfing, fly fishing, and whitewater rafting keep everyone coming back in the summer. A wonderful creek passes right by your cabin too!
Your vacation will be made as convenient as possible with your full time host and concierge at no charge. Call or click to reserve this ideal vacation home in one of the best locations in Mountain Village.
• Ideal for families, multiple families, skiers
• 2,600 Sq. Ft. Mountain Village Ski Home
• 100 Steps to the ski run, 100 yards to Ski School. Perfect for families with small children
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Surfaces and High-end Appliances
• Open Floor Plan
• Huge Mountain Views - Great Mount. Wilson views and amazing sunsets
• Private 8 Person Hot Tub
• Large see-thru Fireplace in Great Room
• 1 gas fireplace in the master bedroom
• HUGE loft/bedroom as 4th bedroom. Complete with sectional sofa, full bath, 4 single bunks, and media center
GREAT ROOM: Vaulted Ceilings - Large Gas Fireplace - Flat Screen HDTV - Mountain Peak Views and views to the west
GOURMET KITCHEN: True Chefs Kitchen - Breakfast Bar - Fully Equipped
FORMAL DINING: Seating for 8
MASTER BEDROOM: King-Sized Bed - Large Closet with Built-In Storage
MASTER BATH: Shower with Separate Jetted Tub
2ND MASTER BEDROOM: King-Sized Bed - Large Closet with Built-In Storage
2ND MASTER BATH: En Suite Bath
3RD BEDROOM: 2 Doubles/Full Size - can sleep 4
4TH BEDROOM/LOFT: Bunk Room - 4 Twin-sized Bunks, PLUS sectional sofa
• Private Highspeed Wireless Internet Network
• Private Hot Tub
• Heated Garage
• Exercise Room
• Humidification System
• Laundry Room with Full Size Washer and Dryer
Taxes & Fees:
• 12.4% sales tax, 3.75% processing and linen fee (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $350.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 11 for this property at anytime.
Be sure to inquire about SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers?
$35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License # 1120
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
+1 (877) 450-8838 (Toll Free)
Member since: 2004
- On floor 2
- Elevator : YES
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Telluride Ski Resort - Telluride's slopes and lifts remain uncrowded throughout the season - so you can really enjoy your ski vacation. In fact, the mountain is so uncrowded that you'll often feel like you are on your own private ski slope. The Telluride ski experience offers a genuine mountain experience for all levels of skiers thanks to a mix of quality terrain at all points on the mountain. From refined groomed runs to challenging moguls, there truly is something for everyone. Even beginners and intermediate skiers can ride to the highest peaks and enjoy terrain and views typically reserved for the experts. Find out why Telluride has been called, 'The most beautiful place you'll ever ski.' Averaging more than 300 inches of snow and 300 days of sunshine each year, odds are you’ll find fantastic conditions on Telluride’s 1700 skiable acres. And forget crowds: the trails are never packed, and there is rarely a lift line. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 24 - Dec 16, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 17 - Dec 25, 2016
5 night min stay
New Years Holiday
Dec 26 - Jan 2, 2017
6 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Feb 18 - Mar 18, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 19 - Apr 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring Off Season
Apr 3 - Jun 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Protection Plan $59
- Checkout Cleaning Fee $350
- Tax Rate 16.15%
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance).
Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalleled dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques.
Bright, spacious main living area with comfortable seating
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances
Outdoor deck with gorgeous views
Master bedroom with King bed, full en suite bathroom
Second master bedroom with King bed
Bunk room with full size beds plus a trundle bed, full bathroom
Upstairs lofted bunk room with sectional sleeper sofa, flat screen TV
Extra full bathroom, ideal for extra guests
On-site Gym for Guest Use
Large stone fireplace in living area, flat screen TV above mantle
Dining area with seating for 8, two sided fireplace opens to the dining area
Private hot tub located on the deck
Full en suite master bathroom with glass shower, large soaking tub
Full en suite second master bathroom with shower/tub combo
Guest bathrom with glass shower
Full bathroom in the loft upstairs
Reserved Garage Parking - Ski Storage
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Tell us about your trip, then book it!
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.