2,500 Sq Ft! 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths Plus LARGE Upstairs Family room/Bedroom
Bedroom 3, 4, and 5 Share a Large Upstairs Double Sink Bathroom. Includes separate Toilet and Shower Room The 4th Bedroom Is Accessible Through the Upstairs Family Room/5th Bedroom Please See The Floor Plan - Perfect set up for families with small children, teenagers seeking a little space.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Pack &Play, High Chair, baby bath, kids dishes Pack &Play, High Chair, baby bath, kids dishes
No smoking - NON-SMOKINGNON-SMOKING
Max guests: 12 - The rental period is from Sunday to Sunday. The rental period is from Sunday to Sunday.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Due to Covid-19 strict check in and out times MUST be followed in order to sanitize and clean for the next guest.
- Covid precaution: Used sheets must be rolled up and placed with used towels in the laundry room. Please start a load of laundry before guests leave.
- PLEASE take all kitchen trash and garage trash to dumpster before leaving.
- english, spanish
About Karen Viau
We first became aware of Bay Point through many friends who have homes, and boats at Bay Point. It is a wonderful resort, which has taken great care during these last few years to enhance the true vacation experience! With 2 Tiki Bars, music on Friday and Saturday night, moonlight cruises, kids days, transportation for a very small fee direct to Sandusky and Cedar Point, it really does have it all! We love it and hope you do also!!
Karen Viau purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Karen Viau chose Marblehead
Surrounded By Water, Beautiful Beaches, Full Service Restaurant with Delivery Service, Tiki Bars, Pool, Concession Stands, Small Grocery On Property, Golf, Boat Rentals - This Resort Has It All. Wanting a private, and inclusive resort, this is the perfect spot!
What makes this Villa unique
With a World Class Marina, the Shores Restaurant, 3 Par Golf Course on Site, Walking Paths, Picnic Areas, and Views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. We Loved This Area The Moment We Saw It! A Great Escape For Busy Professionals. Enjoying a Morning Coffee as the Sun Rises on the Beach, to the Quiet Relaxing Moments at the End of the Day Watching the Sunset on the front porch to the Fireworks and Lights from Cedar Point on Summer Evenings. Weekend Music, and Special Events for adults and children.