Located in the heart of Seattle:
• 3 minutes to cafes, shops, and supermarket
• 3 minutes to Swedish hospital
• 1 block to bus line
• 5 minutes to Safeco field
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle university
• 15 minutes walk to downtown & convention center
Central Seattle Vacation Rentals LLC offers a recently remodeled 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathrooms town-home with an open floor plan, lots of natural light. Located on a quiet residential street in squire park in an area affectionately called 'the hill', this unit is within minutes of Seattle university, capitol hill, downtown Seattle, pioneer square, international district, Safeco & century link fields. Public transportation can be accessed easily within a few blocks to get to many of the attractions that Seattle offers. Walkscore of 85%
The 1200 square feet unit has modern and stylish furniture that will make you feel at home. A quiet and private unit that only shares one small wall with the next door unit, giving you the privacy that you deserve for during your stay. The amenities include:
* Town-house style unit, ideal for families or couples traveling together. Sleeps up 7 guests.
* 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths in the lower level. The master bedroom has a king size bed while the second bedroom has a queen bed and the third one has 1 twin bed bed over a full bed.
* living room with gas fireplace, dining room, kitchen and half bath are in the upper level with an open floor plan.
* fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter tops 7 guests.
* private garden (sole use)
* private washer/dryer is located in the unit with detergent, dryer sheets, iron and ironing board
* off-street parking available.
* free wifi.
* 55” hdtv Smart TV with basic wave cable, I-pod dock.
* shampoo, soap and hair dryer provided
* deluxe mattress and linens,
* two full size tubs and shower, plenty of plush towels.
* tourist information such as a list of local restaurants, cafes, grocery stores; Seattle maps; bus and taxi information; and sightseeing suggestions
NOTE: We do not have air-conditioning in this unit, the average temperature in summer is 76F though it can be warmer on occasions.
NOTE II: If this unit is booked for the dates you require we have three other great apartments in the same building you may want to consider... Listing #496734, #493544 and #496049.