NOTE: The homeowner and another vacation rental is on-site with some shared amenities
Explore the grandeur of the Last Frontier’s capital city from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4. This unit sits 5 minutes from downtown and offers access to a shared brand new salt water hot tub boasting mountain views. Easily access hiking & biking trails or tour the Alaska State Museum near Gastineau Channel.
Whether you've spent the day salmon fishing or hiking Mt. Robert's Trail, you're sure to enter relaxation mode upon entering this cozy Juneau apartment. Let your muscles relax with a long soak in the shared salt water hot tub.
If you prefer to unwind inside, grab a seat on the couch to kick back and relax. Feel free to connect to the complimentary wireless internet to search for local happy hours or tomorrow's excursion.
Emerald green tiles line the countertops in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. Share home-cooked meals at the dining table with enough bar-style seating for 4.
Rest up for another awe-inspiring day in Alaska in the main bedroom that provides a comfortable queen bed. The couch in the living room also doubles as a queen sleeper sofa to accommodate 2.
You couldn't ask for a better location in Juneau than this lovely apartment. Lace up those hiking boots and hit Flume Trail or Mt. Robert's Trailhead that starts just 1 mile away from this property.
Continue outdoor exploration when you book a fishing tour or cruise through Tracy Arm to gaze upon the mesmerizing blue hues of calving glaciers. This home sits within a 2-mile drive of a variety of tourist offices, so everyone is sure to find something alluring!
Get up close to these living glaciers with a guided hike in Mendenhall Valley. Located 15 minutes north of this apartment, the Mendenhall Glacier, waterfalls, and diverse wildlife are waiting to impress travelers of all ages.
If you're a museum-goer, you won't want to miss tours of the Juneau-Douglas City museum or the Alaska State Museum. Feed your appetite in the heart of town at the Red Dog Saloon, Rendezvous, or Hangar on the Wharf.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 mountain bikes (upon prior request), brand new salt water hot tub (shared), parking area, & onsite laundry machines
- Convenient Juneau location boasting scenic landscape views, 5 minutes from downtown with museums, restaurants, & tour offices, within walking distance to Flume trail and other outdoor attractions
- Airport: Juneau International Airport (8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The homeowner lives onsite part-time and another vacation rental unit is on the premises with some shared amenities; other travelers and/or homeowner may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in