*This property has no stairs to climb and was newly renovated*
A memorable getaway awaits you at ‘The Nesting Place,’ a 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Branson West! You’re sure to settle right in and make yourself at home during your stay! Located in the Notch Estates community, you’ll have access to 2 community pools, a lake with a covered dock, clubhouse, playground, and trails for hiking and biking! Venture downtown for excellent shopping and delicious local cuisine!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Start each day at this condo with coffee or breakfast al fresco on the large private deck, overlooking stunning forested views. You’ll never tire of admiring the scenery!
Inside, the condo is well-appointed with comfort and style in mind. Tasteful accents and modern updates within the home make it easy to settle right in and enjoy your stay.
An open floor plan connects the kitchen and living room, so you’ll be able to chat with the chef of your group as dinner cooks. Lounge on the cozy sofa and browse the channels on the flat-screen cable TV in search of your favorite show.
In the kitchen, utilize the stainless steel amenities and ample counter space to whip up home-cooked classics that are sure to please your whole group.
When bedtime approaches, choose from one of the 2 charming bedrooms to retire for a restful night’s sleep. Both bedrooms feature comfy king-sized beds, flat-screen cable TVs, and plenty of storage space for your belongings!
You’ll have no shortage of excitement at your fingertips when you stay in Branson West! Situated in the family-friendly Notch Estates community, you’ll be just a short distance from outdoor activities, exciting theme parks, and endless choices for shopping and dining.
With a convenient location less than 5 miles from Table Rock Lake and less than 10 miles from Lake Taneycomo, you’ll never have to miss a day on the water. Boat, kayak, or fish for a chance to catch rainbow and brown trout at this year-round fishing destination. Within the community, a 5 acre catch and release lake allows for great fishing close to home!
Be sure to visit the must-see attractions in Branson such as The Butterfly Palace, Talking Rocks Cavern, and Silver Dollar City less than 3 miles from the property!
If you’re in the mood for some shopping, make your way to the Branson Strip or The Landing and shop until you drop. Afterwards, enjoy a well-deserved dinner before heading back to the condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVDs, pack ‘N play, high chair, private deck, washer and dryer, ground level unit (no stairs) and more
- Community amenities include 2 pools, lake, covered dock, picnic area with charcoal grills and smokers, hiking and biking trails, clubhouse
- Convenient Branson West location just a short drive from all of the most popular attractions and sights in Branson, including Silver Dollar City, Table Rock Lake, Branson Landing, and so more more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, flybranson.com (~19 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Maximum occupancy is flexible with a baby (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in