Fall in love with the Beaver State from the comfort of this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home in Bend. Located on 1.5 gorgeous acres speckled with pine trees, this newly remodeled guest house for 4, complete with a flat-screen cable TV and high-end finishes, is both peaceful and serene. Whether you were drawn to the area by the world-renowned hiking trails or top-notch breweries, one thing is for sure, if this were your home, you would never want to leave!
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
Boasting rustic-industrial style elements such as knotty alder cabinets and stained concrete floors, the guest house's high desert theme truly embodies the spirit of the region.
After a day of hiking, rest your legs and relax on the couch with a show playing on the HD flat-screen satellite TV until it's time for dinner.
The kitchen is fully equipped and features fine touches to make cooking an enjoyable experience. Complete with a quartz granite sink, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, this kitchen practically does the cooking for you.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, head up to the bedroom and lounge on the rustic-style queen sleigh beds. With luxury bedding, a cozy sitting area, and views of the park-like property, the bedroom provides a comfortable ambiance and luxuriating nights sleep to all.
Located just minutes from Sunriver and Bend, this guest house is sure to appeal to outdoor enthusiasts!
Throw on your hiking boots and ramble down some of the area's gorgeous hiking trails. Whether you choose to explore Tumalo Creek Trail, Bessie Butte, or any of the area's other trails, you'll be surrounded by towering trees and one-of-a-kind scenery.
Prefer water to land? Head a few minutes in any direction and find one of the regions 22 lakes! In addition to the award-winning fly-fishing that Oregon is known for, lakes like Cultus and Hosmer Lakes are great places to raft, paddle board, kayak, and more. Not to mention the Little Deschutes River sits just across the street from the property.
In the winter, channel your inner Lindsey Vonn at Mount Bachelor Village Resort. Located just 30 minutes from the guest house, this expansive ski resort's 101 trails offer fun for skiers of all levels.
When you don't feel like cooking, be sure to check out some of the esteemed local breweries and renowned restaurants. With a brewery for every 4,500 people in Bend, there is no better place to wash down delicious food with a top-notch cold one.
If you don't feel like venturing far for a meal, head just 10 minutes down the road to Sunriver Brewing Company and enjoy some street tacos or a beer pretzel.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, HD flat-screen satellite TV, views of the sprawling property, top-of-the-line furniture, secure garage parking for 1 vehicle (w/ garage remote), driveway parking for 1 vehicle, pickleball court, basketball hoop, and much more!
- Unbeatable Bend Location - 10 minutes from Sunriver, 22 miles from downtown Bend, minutes from great hiking and fishing, 30 minutes from Mount Bachelor Village Resort, and 10 minutes from Sunriver Brewing Company
- Closest Commercial Airport - Redmond Municipal Airport, 2522 SE Jesse Butler Circle, Redmond, OR 97756, (~38.3 miles away)
- Please note that this property has a STRICT maximum occupancy of 4 guests. Although we appreciate your interest, please do not book this property if you have more than 4 guests. Any violation of this policy, will result in a $50 per person, per day fee
- No smoking (Outside Only)
- Sorry, no pets allowed - please leave furry friends at home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in