Getaway to 'Gallatin Guest House,' a 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4 in Bozeman! Professionally decorated and masterfully built, this cabin promises a worry-free stay - framed by timbered ceilings and large windows, showcasing Gallatin Valley. Whether you're here to hike, fish, or simply soak in the hot springs, this Bozeman bungalow will treat you to the best!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Pullout Bed | Loft: Full Futon
'Gallatin Guest House' is completely unique with custom cabinetry, hand-poured concrete countertops and a spiral staircase - just a few of the many creative touches that add to this cabin's incredible character. You'll find that the comforts of home perfectly coincide with the amenities you desire, making this cozy cabin the perfect place to return to after each busy day.
Even the most adventurous have to rest, so be sure to enjoy a leisurely afternoon or two inside the cabin. Unwind with reruns of your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV, while others climb up the ladder for an afternoon of reading and lounging in the loft.
After a night of red wine and fine dining at the Plonk restaurant in town, head back home to round out the evening on a sweet note. The kitchenette is well-equipped with all the amenities necessary to assist with tasty treats and big bowls of ice cream.
If you're looking for a grand finale, head outside to the private patio, where a fire pit and sunset create a romantic ambiance in the cool Montana evenings. Unobstructed by the bustle of the city, 'Gallatin Guest House' promises breathtaking views of the Bridger Mountains and Spanish Peaks, all above the rolling hills that stretch across Gallatin Valley.
At the end of the night, enjoy a long, relaxing shower in the luxurious bathroom before retreating downstairs for peaceful slumbers in the bedroom. Those who tag along can find comfort in the loft upstairs, where a cozy futon awaits.
Experience the Montana mountains that surround you with a hike or bike ride down the many trails. Take on the town-favorites, including "M" trail, Pete's Hill, and Triple Tree, or venture 45 miles outside of town to hike the beautiful Ousel Falls trail in Big Sky!
Southern Montana is a mecca for fishing, with abundant rivers and crystal clear lakes abound. You'll find the Gallatin River just a few miles away, continuing down to Gallatin Canyon, only 20 miles further. Head down to Fins & Feathers bait shop for a bit of guidance from the local fly fishing gurus!
Trade the fishing pole for a paddle and spend the day rafting down the river! Drive 30 minutes to Montana Whitewater Rafting Company, who can take you down those easy-going class I rapids, or treat you to a day of adventure on the crazy class IV rapids!
After a week of adventures, treat your tired muscles to a well-deserved soak in Norris Hot Springs. Unwind in the Water of the Gods at Norris, found 30 minutes away in the secluded mountainside, or have a bit of fun with the kids along at Bozeman Hot Springs, just 10 minutes away in town.
Spend the day living like a local with a 20-minute drive to the heart of Bozeman. Start your town tour with brunch at Nova Cafe before strolling the charming streets, full of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and more. Round out the day with dinner and drinks at Montana Ale Works, where a shaded patio spot makes for the perfect afternoon in the city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen Dish TV, Bluetooth speakers, window unit air conditioning with fans in each room, lofted space, private patio, outdoor fire pit, parking for 1 vehicle, and much more!
- Beautiful Bozeman location - Perched in the Gallatin Valley with unobstructed mountain views, yet just 20 minutes from downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714, (~ 10.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (Maximum 2 small dogs or 1 large dog allowed. No aggressive dog breeds. 75-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the twin-sized pullout bed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for toddlers
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in