The Last Frontier is ready to host you at this well-appointed 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment in central Anchorage. Perfect for an extended business trip or sight-seeing vacation, this unit sleeps 2 in beds and sits 1 mile from downtown. Walk the local trails in the surrounding parks, attend an event at the Dena'ina Convention Center, or fish for salmon near the breathtaking Kenai Peninsula in the port city of Seward 2 hours south of this property.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
However you've spent your day exploring Alaska, this garden-level apartment is sure to transport you into relaxation mode with ease. Step inside to unwind with loved ones and discuss the next day's agenda.
A soft Italian leather couch invites you to have a seat in front of the 50-inch Panasonic Plasma cable TV. Apple TV is also provided so you can log in to access endless onscreen entertainment.
Designed to impress, the fully equipped kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, dark granite countertops, and a trivection oven. Dine with loved ones or complete any last-minute work at the large breakfast bar.
When it's time to settle in, make your way to the queen bedroom featuring built-in cabinets and closet shelving with enough space to host your entire wardrobe.
Rinse off with a soothing hot shower in the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and matching maplewood vanity set.
While staying at this apartment, you'll be able to start mornings with a walk to Delaney Park - an 11-block strip of land that was once used as a golf course and airstrip.
The 5th Avenue Mall awaits a quick 5-minute drive away for impromptu shopping sprees. Take a break from the retailers to learn about the history of The Last Frontier at the Anchorage Museum or Smithsonian Arctic Studies Center adjacent to the mall.
A local favorite, New Sagaya's City Market is the perfect place to gather groceries for a riverside picnic. Plan a road trip to the charming town of Talkeetna 2 hours north of this home to view America's tallest peak - Denali.
Drive 2 hours south to the port town of Seward - a wildlife and fishing epicenter. Located on an inlet on the Kenai Peninsula, this quiet seaside town boasts premier guided fishing trips in the hope of catching halibut, king salmon, or lingcod!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, 50-inch Panasonic Plasma cable TV equipped with Apple TV, free WiFi, close proximity to a laundromat, and more
- Convenient Anchorage location just 1 mile from downtown, 1 block to the bus stop, 1 mile to local trails, Delaney Park, Chester Creek Sports Complex, 15-minute walk to New Sagaya's local market and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport - 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502 (~ 5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property sleeps 2 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 if the additional 2 travelers bring their own sleeping arrangements
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in