Luxurious 2 bedroom/2.5 bathroom condo with awesome beach and mountain views
Why Owner/Property Manager chose Flamingos
We first visited Puerto Vallarta on our honeymoon 30 years ago. We returned in 2008 and having been vacationing here ever since. We love the beach and the weather.
What makes this Condo unique
You are never far from anywhere. Within walking distance or a short drive, there are numerous hotels, restaurants, or you can take a leisurely walk (45 minutes) into Bucerias, where you will find over 50 restaurants, art galleries, boutiques and vendor stalls where you can bargain for that special treasure. A must visit is the La Cruz Sunday market where you can buy seafood right off the boat, and locally grown vegetables and handicrafts. For an adventure, you can take the local bus into Puerto Vallarta and enjoy everything this wonderful preserved town has to offer.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
No smoking allowed in condo or on outside decks!
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Payment of a non-refundable deposit equal to 25% of the total amount is required before the reservation will be confirmed.
Payment of the remaining balance and the refundable $500 damage deposit is required 45 days before the reservation arrival date.
No children under 10 years of age. No smoking allowed in condo or on balconies.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very homey comforting and well equipped
This condo is very Clean welcoming and well equipped. The overall property is well maintained, the staff are friendly and helpful.
Nice and quiet, clean semi private beach and the pool is immaculate. Highly recommend! The condo owners are courteous and available to field all questions. Doesn’t get much better than this one!
We discovered a fantastic and beautiful place!
I would like to say thank you. Because of you we discovered a fantastic and beautiful place.
We enjoyed every moment and your condo was perfect for us. If you decide to not come during the same dates next year, we hope to be first on your list to rent again. Thank you for the beautiful holiday that we had in your fully equipped condo.
Beautiful condo!! Excellent service, Vallarta great time!!
If you are looking for a comfortable ,well equipped home away from home this is it. We spent the entire month of January here and loved every minute. The condo has a beautiful veiw from both the front terrace overlooking the bay and the back terrace overlooking Puerto Vallarta. The kitchen is particularly well equipped if you want to eat in. The Shaw direct system is a bonus for Canadians . We were able to watch all the news back home. The Pennisula has without question the best gym we have experienced at any resort. It is spacious, well equipped and most of the time empty. Don't hesitate to book this unit .
We stayed at this property for two weeks over Christmas with our family of 5. I can't say enough about the condo and its contents. On our arrival it was very clean and well stocked. I am picky with cleanliness and it surpassed my expectations, especially for Mexico. The grounds are beautiful and the pool area is well maintained. There are two bar areas, each run separately. We loved the food at the bar to the right (looking at the beach). Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and the prices are reasonable. The pool was busy during the week between Christmas and New Years, but you could still get pool / beach chairs without too much difficulty. The Wifi in the unit is great and we loved the fact that it had Canadian TV channels. Our friends stayed in the same building two floors up, and didn't have Wifi in their unit, which was very inconvenient, especially since there is no Wifi at the pool either. The views from this building cannot be beat! Pat and Lucy were very accessible and it was nice that they contacted us while we were there to ensure that we had everything we needed. Most of the people staying over the Christmas period did not speak English and the front desk staff had little English comprehension. But nonetheless, we found a way to communicate. We will definitely stay here again and wait to return.
Don't miss out
on your chance to stay in this beautiful condo located at a great beach location. Gorgeous views from the balconies.
This condo, beautifully furnished as indicated in the photos, is fully equipped with everything you could think of. Wi-Fi and satellite TV available. Take a book/leave a book library. Boogie boards, beach towels.
- they obviously entertain a lot as shown by the extremely well equipped kitchen
- shared gardens and pool are beautifully cared for by the condo staff
- access to a gym and games room including a home theatre
- Owners have a lot of information regarding the condo itself as well as the local area in a binder
- English is spoken by front desk staff, taxi drivers and bus drivers (just tell them where you want to go)
- a car is not needed - although the location is not in a town per say - the front desk can call inexpensive (about a third of North American $) taxis that arrive in minutes OR you can take a local bus to many locations for about .60 cents
- lots of fabulous restaurants in the near by town of Bucerias. I love Toscana Mia, Mezzogiorno, Mar y Sol to name a few. Local food stands are great and inexpensive. Everyone uses purified water and good food practices - remember tourism is their livelihood!
- there is a nearby Mega grocery store (think a Walmart supercentre) it has everything you could think of. They do carry American brands but the local brands are great and less expensive.
- EXCELLENT tours are available through Vallarta Adventures - (as a former Tour Director I am picky) try San Sebastian, Hidden Mexico and don't miss Rhythms of the Night.
- make time to visit Sayulita (a surfing town with lots of interest, take a walk along the beach to the local cemetery.
-don't miss the Sunday market along the marina in La Cruz
Enjoy your stay
You are correct we love to entertain and cook meals for our friends. It is important to us that guests at our condo feel welcome and at home. We like to ensure that we include all the little extras to make your stay enjoyable. We will have to try your restaurant suggestions and do agree with you comments regarding the tours and places to visit.