Bring the family and Fido to 'Jack Creek,' a spacious 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house in central Grand Junction. Perfect for an extended stay or weekend trip, this 2,079-square-foot home sleeps 10 travelers and sits adjacent to the lush Canyon View Park. Conveniently located, this home is within a 5-minute drive of the Western Colorado Community College and a variety of shopping centers with must-have deals. Host a movie night in the media room after roasting s'mores at the fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed, Full DayBed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Nestled on a roundabout within a peaceful Grand Junction neighborhood you'll find 'Jack Creek,' a stunning property ready to serve as your Colorado home-away-from-home. Easily park your car in the garage and head inside to unwind.
Complete with earth-tone furnishings, the main living space presents a calm atmosphere that will transport you into relaxation mode. Endless entertainment is accessible via the flat-screen cable Smart TV for your viewing pleasure.
Home-cooked meals will be effortless using the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances. The nearest grocery store is just 5 minutes away for your culinary convenience.
For a summertime barbecue, don't forget to utilize the gas grill out on the patio! Serve intimate meals al fresco or dine inside at the 6-person table near the kitchen.
The backyard is the perfect place to have some fun with friends, family, and Fido! Play around on the astro-turf in the private yard, or head over to Canyon View Park, located right behind the home!
For a sweet treat, see who can roast the perfect golden marshmallow at the outdoor fire pit. Relax in the upstairs media room to host a movie night using the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
With 4 well-appointed bedrooms, everyone is sure to agree on ideal sleeping arrangements. The downstairs master bedroom even features an en-suite bathroom with a garden tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
Holding the title of the largest park in Grand Junction, Canyon View Park boasts 110 acres complete with baseball fields, tennis & volleyball courts, and plenty of paved paths for your walking leisure. Start mornings with a walk to The Baker's Boutique situated on the western end of the park!
If you're in the mood to shop, this home is within a 5-minute drive of a variety of shopping centers. Shop for new attire for the kids to sport at Bananas Fun Park near The Colorado River.
Plan a day trip to explore the natural beauty in Grand Mesa. Situated 1.5 hours from this home, Grand Mesa is sure to delight travelers of all ages with views of over 80 lakes and miles of scenic hiking trails.
Golfers will be able to play the course at Bookcliff Country Club located 10 minutes from this home. Be sure to wander into the Grand Junction Visitor Center just down the road for more area attraction information.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, furnished patio that overlooks the park, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, 4 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, astro-turf yard, 2-car garage parking, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Convenient Grand Junction location adjacent to Canyon View Park boasting soccer fields and tennis courts, 5 minutes from Western Colorado Community College, shopping centers, 1.5 hours from Grand Mesa and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grand Junction Regional Airport, 2828 Walker Field Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81506 (6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in