Experience the ultimate Badger State retreat during your stay at this lakefront home in Edgerton! This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom modern vacation rental home is the perfect destination for up to 12 guests seeking a peaceful holiday away from it all. With plenty of year-round outdoor activities available and area attractions nearby, groups of friends or multiple families are sure to have an incredible time away from the stresses of everyday life on beautiful Lake Koshkonong.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: California King Bed, Baby Crib | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Great Room: Twin Bed, Twin Mattress on the Floor | Additional Sleeping: Aerobed
Upon entering this 1,800-square-foot home, you'll immediately fall in love with the mahogany wood floors and the massive stone fireplace in the living room. Large windows throughout the home provide excellent views of 600 feet of waterfront.
For better lake views, bring your morning coffee or evening cocktail out to one of the decks. There's plenty of seating for everyone in your travel group!
The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and beautiful new granite counters. Or, if you'd prefer, your grill master can whip up a barbecue feast on the charcoal grill or gas grill.
When you're feeling competitive, head out to the heated garage which has a ping pong table, card table, air hockey table, a dart board, and plenty of room for the kids to play. The garage door is screened-in, so you'll be safe from those nasty biting bugs as you enjoy a refreshing beverage stored in the extra refrigerator.
End your vacation days roasting marshmallows around the fire pit under a blanket of stars. Cooler evenings can be spent indoors cozying around the gas fireplace in the living room.
You'll fall right to sleep at night after a day of lake adventures! Rise and shine feeling refreshed and get ready for the day with a shower in one of the 2 bathrooms, which both have heated floors for those chilly mornings.
Your dogs will enjoy their stay in Edgerton just as much as you. They'll love running and playing in the adjacent park or on the expansive front lawn.
Whether you visit Edgerton in the spring, summer, fall, or winter, you're guaranteed a great Wisconsin escape!
Spend warm afternoons fishing and swimming off the 120-foot pier. The water is shallow enough that everyone in your family can play and splash around in the water. Bring your boat along with you and dock it at the private pier, or rent a boat from Anchor Inn just 10 minutes away!
The park adjacent to the property has plenty of room for activities like volleyball, soccer, t-ball, whiffle ball, frisbee, bocce ball, badminton, lacrosse, bags, and touch football. Your little ones will love playing on the swingset! There's also a covered pavilion with 3 large tables for summer picnics in the park.
The colder months are also great for lake activities! Ice fishing and skating on the lake are popular winter activities. You can also go snowmobiling or cross-country skiing along numerous tracks in the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, 120-foot pier, fire pit, free WiFi, 2 enclosed decks, game room, 3 flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Waterfront Edgerton location on Lake Koshkonong! Enjoy year-round activities on the lake and park next door to the house
- Nearest Commercial Airport: General Mitchell International Airport (~66 miles away)
- No smoking in house, garage or decks. Any evidence of violation of this policy will result in a fine of $250.00 charged to the guest
- Dog friendly with $20 per dog, per night fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No fireworks allowed
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Sunday through Thursday
- Please observe quiet hours from midnight to 7:00 am on Friday and Saturday
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, the guest will be charged a minimum $100.00 additional cleaning fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in