Family Friendly Mountain Lake Home - Three Bears Lodge(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Mountain Lake home: 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Family Rooms & HUGE outdoor living areas
This luxury cabin with designer decor features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, has fireplaces on all three levels and sleeps 8 comfortably. There is a gorgeous King Master Suite with a rustic log four poster high bed, a spacious on suite bath, fireplace, and sitting area. The suite also has its own wrap around balcony overlooking the lake and is a great retreat when you want a quiet moment alone or with someone special.
There is a second King bedroom with a view of the lake and a third bedroom that is set up with a kid’s camp out in mind. It has a log canopy Double bed with a Twin trundle. The kids have their own living area in the walkout basement which includes a sleeper sofa, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, bumper pool table and skeeball game. There is a huge family room on the main floor featuring beautiful built-in shelving, stack stone fireplace, a large sectional couch, game table and a big screen television. The gourmet kitchen includes a farm style sink and all stainless appliances. The large dining table accommodates 8 for indoor dining. Outdoor living includes a 2 car carport, over 1000 square feet of wrap around porches on all levels, three dining areas, a sitting area, six lounge chairs, hot tub with custom outdoor wet bar with television, a fire pit, and a private dock on the lake.
For larger groups, inquire about our friend’s cabin next door.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- There is a gorgeous King Master Suite upstairs with a rustic log four poster high bed, a spacious on suite bath, fireplace, and sitting area. The suite also has its own wrap around balcony overlooking the lake and is a great retreat when you want a quiet moment alone or with someone special. The balcony has a table and chairs for two and two rocking lounge chairs to enjoy the lake views or to just take a a nap! On the terrace level there is a second King bedroom with a view of the lake and a third bedroom that is set up with a kid’s camp out in mind. It has a log canopy Double bed with a Twin trundle. All bedrooms have TV and DVD players....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 27 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 1 - Dec 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 7, 2018
4 night min stay
Nov 17 - Nov 24, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $95
- Pet Fee $25
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 6%
Use of hot tub, dock, lake, paddle or row boat are at the renters risk. Owner assumes no liability. Renter must bring their own life jackets. Renter assumes proper use of any and all water equipment, water safety equipment and ability of users to swim and operate correctly. Owner assumes no liability. Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am.
Acceptance of reservation indicates your approval and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
1. RENT: The advertised Rental Rate is based on your requested dates.
2. OCCUPANCY: begins at 4:00 PM on the first day of your lease. Check out is 10 am of the last day of your lease.
3. PAYMENT POLICIES: All fees must be paid 30 days in advance.
4. The tenant shall: 1. Keep that part of the property he/she occupies and uses as clean and safe as the conditions of the property permit and cause no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the property. 2. Dispose of all ashes, rubbish, garbage, and other waste in a clean and safe manner. 3. Keep all plumbing fixtures in the property or used by the tenant as clean as their condition permits. 4. Not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, or remove any part of the property or render inoperable the smoke detector provided by the landlord, or knowingly permit any person to do so. 5. Comply with all obligations imposed upon the tenant by current applicable building and housing codes. 6. Be responsible for all damage, defacement, or removal of any of the property inside the property that is in his/her exclusive control.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our cabin is located in a prime area of the North Georgia Mountains near Lake Blue Ridge, Lake Chatuge, the Aska Adventure Area, Canopy top Zip lines, Tank Town USA, shopping, apple orchards, strawberry fields, Seneic Railway Tours, waterfalls, hiking trails, golf courses, horseback riding, gem mining and miniature golf to name a few! There is something for everyone! If you prefer to take it slow, our prime location on a private mountain lake offers the tranquillity everyone loves to refresh and renew.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are a busy family in the suburbs of Atlanta who fell in love with the North Georgia Mountains! We cherish our family time in this amazing retreat. We are happy to be able to share our treasure with you!
Why the Owner Chose My Mountain (Morganton, GA, USA):
This is a prime location. Stay at the cabin and enjoy the tranquility of the private mountain lake shared with only four homes or go out and enjoy the quaint Blue Ridge downtown shopping area, Lake Blue Ridge or the ASKA adventure area. There is something for everyone; from the four year old who loves to fish, to the teens who love to paddle boat on the lake or shop down town, to the gourmet chefs and retirees who enjoy hiking or just relaxing in nature. There is something for everyone.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
There are beautiful lake views from everywhere in the cabin, the gentle grade of the lot allows for the young and the old to enjoy the entire property. Over 1000 square feet of wrap around deck allows for plenty of space to enjoy group moments or to find a place to retreat to and just read a book. The custom outdoor bar and hot tub area overlooking the lake creates an excellent space for great memories! Swim or paddleboat on the lake for a perfect day on the lake!
- Primary: 678-852-8652
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous log sided cabin nestled in the mountains on a 4 acre mountain lake.
High end decor offers a welcome and cozy area to relax by the fire and watch TV.
Large dining table seats up to 8 for fun filled gatherings around the table.
Main floor full bath with two head shower and tub, with full-size washer/dryer.
How about waking up to this view in the morning? See the lake from every level!
Master suite includes fireplace, sitting area, private bath and wrap around deck
Enjoy a private breakfast on the Master suite balcony overlooking the lake.
Spacious on suite bath includes beautiful vanity, a double head shower and tub.
Fireplace, TV, bumper pool and Skeeball game makes this space a great hangout!
Third bedroom is a camping retreat with a Double canopy bed with a twin trundle
The best space in the house! Take in the lake view from the hot tub and bar!
New Fishing Dock!
Over 1000 square feet of deck overlooks the serene lake with private dock.
Designer log table is a focal point in the great room.
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and farm sink makes cooking fun!
Enjoy one of the outdoor living areas or eat outside at the large dining table.
Drift away in this beautiful King size log four poster bed, with feather bed.
Escape for a quiet moment in the leather recliner in the Master sitting area.
Breathtaking view from the Master suite wrap around balcony!
Second living/game room is an excellent space for all with walkout to the lake.
Second bedroom boasts King size log bed and TV.
Custom wet bar with hot and cold running water, mini fridge, and TV is amazing!
Nestle in under a blanket of snow!
Enjoy the lake on the New Two Tier Dock - 20x15
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.