Come and stay at a new gorgeous Disney themed home (REG2014-00098) in a nice quiet neighborhood close to Disneyland. This house provides an ideal retreat for the perfect family vacation to create lasting memories. Upon entry you will be greeted by Mufasa, a life size lion set in a jungle with a custom Lion King mural background. Your kids will love their Disney themed rooms, which include a Toy Story room (featuring Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Jessie), a Finding Nemo room (featuring Crush and Nemo), and a Pirates of the Caribbean room. The ‘Hakuna Matata’ spirit will be felt throughout the home during your stay!!
Your entire family will enjoy the in-ground heated pool and spa, the game room (Tornado foosball, Kettler ping-pong, and bean bag toss), and the outdoor BBQ grill and dining area.
There is something for everyone in the family. The whole family will enjoy the home theater with an awesome 55” plasma (first 5 star CNET rated HDTV), and Harmon Kardon sound system in the living room for movie night (DTV 205 channel package, Netflix, and DVD library). The Pirates room has the 2nd entertainment system, with HDTV, DVD player, and Wii game console.
You can sit on the upper patio deck at night and take in the Disneyland nightly fireworks show, while the soothing sound of the pool waterfall calms you after a day of adventures at SoCal sites. And when it is time to turn in, a lovely master retreat awaits that includes a gas burning fireplace. This is truly a vacation home where your family will make memories to be shared for many years to come!
Other conveniences provided are: wireless internet access, a large capacity washer/dryer, a well equipped kitchen with a large dining room table, and comfortable furniture throughout and much more to make your stay unforgettable!
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Loft room, 1 game room, Sleeps 9 in beds (plus crib, Queen air mattress (17'), and roll-away bed available)
• Master Retreat: 1 California king
California King bed (excellent Ortho mattress), fireplace, and private bathroom and shower.
• Pirates of Carribean: 1 queen bed with very good Stearns and Foster firm mattress. HDTV, DVD, and Wii game console.
• Toy Story : Bunk (Full, 2 Twins)
Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and friends with 1 bunk
• Crush's Cove : 1 bunk (Queen/Twin) suitable for couple, or kids and has custom wall painting with Nemo theme. Queen mattress is very good Bamboo Restopedic medium firm.
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
• Bathroom 1: toilet, vanity/sink located downstairs
• Bathroom 2: toilet, vanity/sink, tub/shower
• Master Bathroom: toilet, vanity/sink, shower and makeup vanity
• All 3 bathrooms recently remodeled with new tile, vanities with quartz tops and sinks.
Entertainment & Amenities
• Wii Video Game Console and games
• Board Games For Kids and Adults
• Books For Kids
• DVD Library – 150 family friendly movies, including most Disney and Pixar classics
• Tornado Foosball (rated 5 stars), Kettler Ping-pong, and bean bag toss
• Toys, dolls, dresses
• High chair, pack & play, 1 stroller, 2 booster seats
• Free WiFi, DTV Satellite 205 channel pkg
• Hair dryers, Iron/ironing board, basic toiletries, cleaning supplies & washing detergent
• Backyard with outdoor furniture, lounge chairs, and Private Fenced Pool with pool toys.
Anaheim STR License #REG2014-00098 (STR Regulations Below)
Max occupancy: 9 including children and infants
Min stay: 3 consecutive nights
Parking: 3 total, 2 on driveway and 1 street parking permit is provided, No RVs and trailers.
City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
Guests agree to comply with the city requirements or they can be subject to fines, civil actions and or criminal prosecutions related to the violation.
Accidental Damage Waver $59 covers up to $2500 damage (non refundable)
Tax rate 15%
Check in 4pm check out 11am.
Owner’s Cancellation Policy:
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date
Min age 25
Keywords: Single Family Home Private Pool Anaheim California Disneyland Adventure Orange County House Convention Center