The Lemon Tree House is a pristine, beautiful home with comfortable furnishings and a prime hillside location.
Lawson Rock is Roatan’s premier resort community offering 24 hour security, lush, tropical landscaping and wooded hillsides.
Located on the northwest shore on the island of Roatan it is situated within Roatan's world-famous marine reserve, the best snorkeling and diving is right at your doorstep.
Literally a 3 minute walk to the beach and swimming dock where the world of underwater beauty and reef await you.
Lawson Rock guests enjoy , 400 foot pier with boat slips, white sand beach, a fully equipped fitness room and kayaks for your enjoyment
In addition there are 3 community pools, Lemon Tree House is located just steps away (30 second walk) from one of them which makes relaxing just one step closer for our guests.
Completed in 2007 this Hal Sorrenti designed home has a unique flow that makes being a guest an experience.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths.
- The spacious master suite takes up the whole second floor, boasting a large master bath including a large rain fall shower and walk-in closet.
- On the main floor there is a gourmet fully equipped kitchen, pantry and laundry room.
- Comfortable living room with flat screen TV and dining room open up to a back deck and the wraparound screened-in veranda.
- This wonderful and protected outdoor living space surrounded by mature garden is fully furnished with sitting and dining furniture as well as gas BBQ grill.
An ideal setting for morning coffee, relaxing with a good book or enjoying a meal.
The entire house was professionally decorated with many unique features that will help make your stay a memorable one. This is truly a home away form home!
You may not want to leave the comfortable confines and modern conveniences of this island getaway located in such a quiet setting, but if you pry yourself away you will love the proximity you have to West End Village, West Bay Beach, Roatan International Airport and the Coxen Hole commercial area.
Lemon Tree is centrally located between Coxen Hole (airport) and West End Village
• 10 minute ride to Eldon’s Grocery (Coxen Hole)
• 10-12 minute ride to West End -where you can take a water taxi to West Bay Beach
• 20 minute ride to West Bay Beach
• 45 minute ride to Black Pearl Golf course in Pristine Bay
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Air Conditioning
• Washer and dryer
• Dishwasher, microwave and all small appliances
• Flat screen TV and DVD
• Local Cell phone provided
• Wireless Internet