Gorgeous New Contemporary 7 BR, 6 Bath, Beachfront Home(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
7 Large Bedrooms And 6 Bathrooms
This gorgeous new contemporary home has an all glass front for awesome lake views and features 7 large bedrooms and 6 bathrooms for your convenience. Cook to your heart's content in the gourmet kitchen with a 10 ft island with seating viewing the wonderful lake. Relax and watch TV or read in the great room, or the sunporch. Every room views the fabulous blue waters of Lake Okoboji. There is laundry facilities on both levels for convenience. Lovely patio and more views adorn the outside, along with grilling facilities and lovely flat yard for outside games. Of course there is a wonderful sandy beach and a dock in the summertime for laying out in the sun, etc.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 5500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The bathrooms are all new and state of the art with lovely wenge vanities with quartz tops, hanging vanity with stainless steel, and glass top holding a bronze vessel. Very unique and different. The outside bath and shower is perfect for rinsing off from the beach, or, kids running from the beach without tracking up the inside....moreless
- Lake Okoboji has a 'magic' to the area that one does not forget. The people are fantastic and come from all over the world. The Lake Okoboji 'hotspots' are easily found and absolutely incredible! If you are looking for a lake vacation, whether it be spring, summer, fall or winter, you will not find a more mesmerizing place. Each season has its own wonderful amenities and offerings. You can watch the ice slip off the lake in the spring, have full water activities in the summer, watch the leaves turn in the fall while lazily reading a book, or, join the winter groups for ice fishing, and cross-country skiing and then curling up in a warm cozy house! This is the kind of place where memories are made!...moreless
- Game Room:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
State of the art gourmet kitchen with every appliance. Listen to the wonderful sound system while you cook enjoying the wonderful lake view, or gather around the 10ft island and cook together....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $250
- Boat rental $2,700
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,500
- jet ski $500
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Okoboji, a unique resort community in northwest Iowa is the ideal place for a family vacation, romantic getaway, or exciting summer and winter activities. Five glacier carved lakes surround Okobloji making it ideal for swimming,boating, fishing, sailing,canoeing, and in the winter, ice fishing, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling. For those who prefer land activities there is an amusement park,nearby world class golfing, tennis, and multiple parks lined with trails and host to cozy picnic spots. when planning your next leisure, business, family or romantic getaway, consider the undiscovered secrets that Okoboji has to offer to all who visit.
Back of house and parking
Front deck with fire pit
relax in the sunporch
Beautiful in the day and beautiful at night!
Living room and TV area
Lots of refrigeration for that cold beer you will be enjoying!
Front deck viewing the lake.
Back of house. Hot tub is no longer on the premises
beautiful lake at dusk
Game table viewing the lake
Relax in the 4 season sun porch viewing the lake.
My wonderful grandson enjoying all the lake has to offer!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.