Waterfront Home Private Beach Heated Pool Gulf Access Dock Fishing Boating
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Welcome to paradise, located just 15 miles north of Clearwater in New Port Richey on a Gulf waterfront canal this inviting waterfront home has everything you need to enjoy a fabulous vacation on the gulf coast, with only a 45 min drive from the Tampa airport, the location is convenient to the most popular destinations in Florida.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets on the spectacular white sandy private beach, equipped with bathroom facilities and covered pavilions with grills, all located within the community.
You’ll love watching the dolphins that frequent the canal or feeding the many types of fish that visit the underwater dock light. Rent a boat for your stay and keep it at our dock with canal accesses just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, from there you can boat to some of Florida’s most beautiful islands for a day fishing or collecting shells on the beach. Boat rentals are just a couple minutes away, or just spend a relaxing day at the pool or on the deck in your back yard on the canal.
This home fully furnished and brightly decorated in a nautical ‘beachy’ theme and comes with everything you need for a memorable vacation with your family. Included is a combo washer/dryer which is conveniently located inside the garage along with a fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels are provided as are beach chairs, towels, toys and beach umbrella. Fishing gear is provided for fishing right off the dock. There are plenty of games and books for the kids to enjoy. There are 3 HD TV’s equipped with cable , one in the living room with a DVD player (with a large assortment of DVD’s) and also one located in each bedroom. The master bedroom features a king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Wireless High Speed Internet access is provided so you can stay connected with your PC or smart device.
We’re sure you will enjoy our vacation home as much as we do.
Note: The boat in the pictures is not part of the rental.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2012
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Young children will need to be supervised around open water areas, such as the pool and canal areas. There is no fence in the backyard between the yard and canal. No safety fence around the pool. ...moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Walk in closet, two night stands and a dresser for plenty of storage.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
28 night min stay
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $135 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
Monthly rates are based on 30 nights.
Must be 30 years or older to rent. Renter on contract must be the person or persons occupying the rental home. No exceptions.
The months of January , February, and March require a monthly rental.
Cancellations/changes require 90 days notice. Cancellations less than 90 days will receive refund based on ability to rebook.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
• Great shopping and dining can be found close by, you will find several businesses for your convenience as well as a Publix Supermarket and several wonderful restaurants.
• Many activities are all within a short drive. Within 15 minutes: Casino Boat Day Cruises. Many Golf courses. Tarpon Springs-Greek Village, Spend the day at the historic sponge docks, stroll through the unique shops and sample the authentic Greek cuisine. Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin Cruises and Fishing Trips are available for a memorable visit.
• Within 30 minutes: Clearwater-pristine white sandy beaches, clear gulf waters and warm sunshine, Voted Florida’s Best Beach Town for 2013 by USA Today. Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to Winter, the star of the movie “Dolphin Tale” Enjoy a “Sunset at Pier 60” with breathtaking sunsets, lively music, street magic and fun. Weeki Wachee, Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island beach, Fort DeSota Park, Dunedin, Don Caesar Hotel, John's Pass Village, St. Petersburg Pier, Key Vista Park for hiking, Parks (Anderson, Anclote, Green Key, Sims Park), River front Park downtown, Homosassa Springs, Crystal Springs
• Within 45 minutes; Tampa-A laid back, vibrant art and adventure city, Home to Busch Gardens, and Big Cat Rescue Animal Sanctuary. Enjoy professional sports year round: MLB – Tampa Rays NHL – Tampa Bay Lightning NFL – Tampa Bay Buccaneers Spring-training home to the New York Yankees at George Steinbrenner Field. Cultural capital of Central Florida: Henry B. Plant Museum, Glazer Children’s Museum, SS American Victory Mariner’s Memorial & Museum, Tampa Museum of Art.
• Within 90 minutes: Are Disney World and Sea World for a day of family fun.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are originally from the Cincinnati Ohio area moving to Florida in 2009. We currently live in Palm Harbor. Florida has always been our vacation spot, now we are always on vacation!!
Why the Owner Chose Flor-a-mar, New Port Richey, FL, USA:
We were attracted to Gulf Harbors because of the many waterfront homes giving way to the Gulf Of Mexico. The community is very pleasant and clean with a beautiful private beach. We found everything we love about Florida here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The peaceful back yard on the canal watching the fish and dolphins play.
- Primary: 727-827-8720
- Secondary: +1 5133196533
Links to more information:
Street view of our wonderful vacation home.
One of 2 living areas. This one overlooks the canal.
Full eat in kitchen with lots of room
Family room with large flat screen TV, surround sound and DVD player
Master Bedroom With King Size Bed
2nd Bedroom With Queen Size Bed
View of the canal from the dock
Pool Patio Area
View out of the living room of the pool and canal
View of the dock from the seawall
Overhead view of the Gulf Harbors community
Decorated in a bright nautical theme
Open air floor plan
Wide open floor plan.
Master bedroom with full dresser
Newly renovated main bath
View of the back yard from the dock
Lanai with patio table and chairs with outdoor stereo
View from the large deck out to the canal
Beautiful back yard on the canal
Beautiful private beach
Watch gorgeous sunsets from the private beach
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.