** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and discover the pastoral bliss of Mount Perry when you stay at this charming 2-bedroom + loft, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin! With accommodations for 12 and a peaceful location next to a fishing pond and operating farm, this countryside hideaway is the ultimate destination for those looking to explore agriculture!
Bedroom 1: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Loft: Full Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Mattress
Cruise along the verdant rolling hills surrounding Mount Perry to find this cozy cabin boasting all the comforts of home with reclaimed lumber throughout. The well-appointed living room is the ideal place to kick back and relax, as it features 2 plush sofas, a reclining armchair, and flat-screen cable TV.
Neighboring the main living space is the well-equipped kitchen stocked with all your culinary essentials and modern appliances. After a day of explorations, effortlessly whip up a hearty home-cooked meal and then gather at the 8-person table to enjoy!
For a tranquil night's sleep, retreat to one of 2 bedrooms, both highlighted by 2 full beds, wood furnishings, and wildlife decor. Additional sleeping can be found in the loft which houses 2 twin beds and a full bed, or by using the comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room.
Nestled on a ranch, this rustic cabin offers access to several great amenities! Spend the day fishing or swimming in the pond right next door, or roam over to the operating farm to hang out with some sheep! (Travelers must reach out to the homeowner if they wish to visit the farm)
For more outdoor fun, head over to Buckeye Lake State Park to go swimming, boating, and paddle boarding! Around the lake, you'll find several attractions like the Buckeye Lake Museum, Millersport Sweet Corn Festival, and Buckeye Lake Winery, Inc. Also nearby is Flint Ridge State Park and Memorial, offering a change of scenery when you want to get off the property!
There are several local events that take place near the home, such as the Muskingum County Blue Ribbon Fair, Fairfield County Agricultural Fair, and Perry County Fair. This cabin is also a great place to stay if you're attending a local graduation at Zane State College or Ohio State University.
If you're up for a day trip, venture to Hocking Hills State Park, home to several hiking trails, Whispering Cave, and the Rose Lake Overlook. Closer to the property is Zanesville, known for its impressive Museum of Art, the world famous Y-Bridge, and Weasel Boy Brewing Company.
When you want a taste of city life, Columbus is only an hour away! Here you can explore the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, catch a baseball game at Huntington Park, or roam the renowned German Village.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, charcoal grill, furnished patio, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, access to the on-site fishing pond that's also great for swimming, and much more!
- Peaceful Mount Perry location on an operating farm - Steps from agritourism and minutes from Buckeye Lake, Hocking Hills State Park, and Zanesville!
- Nearest commercial airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport - 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219, (~50 miles away)
- No smoking - smoking outside is permitted
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 14 guests in beds and there is also an extra twin mattress located under one of the full beds
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that all bedrooms are on the second level and this property may not be suitable for elderly
- Please note the property is located on an active livestock farm and travelers should be aware of animals, animal product and aromas present
- If you would like to visit the operating farm or arrange an agriculture tour with the sheep, cattle, and farming activities, please reach out to Evolve or the homeowner to coordinate
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in