|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous Bayfront views, feels like you're on the water!
3. Conveniently located steps away from the Linkside Conference Center, the Links Golf Club, the Spa Sandestin, the Sandestin Fitness Center!
4. Spacious outdoor pool and pool deck overlooking the water.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Part of Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort and just a mile and a half from the Village of Baytowne Wharf!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1250 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This relaxing bayfront condo has a king sized bed in the master along with gorgeous bay views and opens directly onto the balcony. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa, so this condo easily accommodates 4. The bath boasts lots of vanity space and a separate area for the shower/tub combination. A handy kitchenette rounds out the space.
You'll love the relaxing atmosphere at BaySide in Sandestin, one of the world-class complexes at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort. BaySide in Sandestin offers guests a relaxing location directly on the Choctawhatchee Bay. The Village of Baytowne Wharf, championship golf courses, world-class tennis courts and a marina are also nearby. BaySide in Sandestin has a stunning outdoor swimming pool which looks out over the bay, and onsite dining options including a café and two grill-style restaurants. Parking is free.
Sit back and relax on the banks of the Choctawhatchee Bay at BaySide in Sandestin. An afternoon stroll around the resort will delight you with gorgeous bay views, fountains and water walls. Take a dip in the pool while soaking in all the views.
BaySide in Sandestin is just a 10 minute walk to lovely Henderson Beach. Tennis courts are available as well as bike rentals. Located within the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Le Ciel features free Wi Fi and has a laundromat on site. The Village of Baytowne Wharf is only a 10 minute drive.
Find an amazing array of things to do at Baytowne Wharf nearby. Plenty to keep the kids happy - burn off some energy at the Adventure land Playground, test your courage at the Gulf Coast’s only zipline or ropes course at Baytowne Adventure Zone. Go back in time at the Carousel, or head to the future at the Blast Arcade & laser Maze or the Boondocks Arcade.
Want to get your shop on?? You’ll find a varied selection of shops right here in the Village, from a surf shop to funky clothing, shoes and accessories and everything in between, a wine shop, toy store, general store, even an old-fashioned candy shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Our stay in the condo was October 2016 for a week vacation. The condo was just as they described. The pictures doesn't do it any justice. The condo looks even better in person. The entire property that we saw was well maintained. The extra amenities(FunPass provided by RealJoy) was absolutely a plus. Words can't even begin to describe the location nor the view. We were in total awe. The only issue that we encountered was that the refrigerator leaked during our entire stay. Contact was made with RealJoy, who provided great customer service, and they sent someone from the maintenance department who advised that the refrigerator needed to be replaced. For safety precautions RealJoy provided extra towels to place around the refrigerator to soak up the water. RealJoy and their customer service ROCKS!!! Keep up the magnificent work. We would definitely recommend the property to others and we will definitely be staying there again.
The view of the bay was exceptional and the condo was comfortable. However we had issues with the pool one day where they said Realjoy was not on their list for access. Had to wait a couple hours before we could get access to the pool after calling Realjoy helpline. Also, we did not have cards to give us access to SanDestin free shuttle and workout area that was on site. Also their was no literature in the condo about Sand Destin restaurants and events and directions to different areas in San Destin.
First, we loved staying at this complex. It's a great place but having a nice condo does make a difference. The pictures do not give it justice as the views are gorgeous!
1. Lovely views of the bay both sunrise and sunset.
2. Perfect size condo for 2 people.
3. Clean and we'll stocked kitchen with everything you need.
4. Nice size bedroom separate from living room.
5. Largest tub and shower I've ever seen.
6. Lots of towels, soap, and wash cloths to use.
7. Loved the free activities that came with it. The Seablaster dolphin ride was AWESOME.
1. Change out carpet for tile in living room. Carpet wasn't bad but it's just more sanitary if you do.
2. Need a full size refrigerator. Its okay for a couple who won't stay long and won't do much cooking but not big enough for a family.
3. Either remove the blow dryer or buy a new one. When I turned it on it had a burning smell and was very loud with a clacking sound. Please remove it.
4. Wanted to rent movies but didn't know where to rent and use the Xplorie card. Please tell people where to go.
Pros: The view of the bay was beautiful!
Cons: The air conditioner never got below 71 degrees. The outside hallway was cooler than the room. The mini refrigerator controls were broken, so it froze everything. The mattress on the bed was more or less a piece of foam. You don't have Tram access like others that booked through SanDestin, so unless you rent a bike or golf cart you better be prepared to walk!
Everything we needed for our stay. Bed was comfy, location was perfect! Views of the bay were awesome. Shower was great with a super giant bathtub. The condo itself was spacious. Loved that there was a restaurant right next door. The pool was great too. We ordered piña coladas and they were perfect!
The room's decor was dated. The lighting was terrible. No dishwasher. TV terrible.
Location was great. Sunsets and sunrise from balcony were beautiful and even better from decks and lawn below on property. Property's pool was great. Biking was great as always in Sandestin.