Book your next Arkansas country retreat to this gorgeous 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Mountain View! With enough space to comfortably sleep 5, this cozy unit boasts a well-equipped kitchen, a covered front porch, 2 charcoal grills, a large fire pit, and a screened-in porch with views of the mountains and South Sylamore Creek. Bring the family to downtown Mountain View, explore Blanchard Caverns, kayak on the Buffalo National River, or cast a line in the nearby swimming hole!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Nestled on the shores of the South Sylamore Creek, this single-story mountain cabin offers plenty of rustic charm and all the home essentials. There's no better way to start your day than watching an Arkansas sunrise on the covered front porch while sipping a cup of hot coffee!
Prepare a hearty breakfast for your crew in the well-equipped kitchen outfitted with all the necessary cooking utensils and a knife set. With an open-concept layout, the chef is always included in mapping out the day's activities. Before heading out the door, enjoy your morning meal at the 4-person dining table or bring it to the screened-in porch to enjoy the mountain view.
When you're not exploring the Blanchard Caverns, walk down to the creek with your travel companions and jump in for a refreshing swim! This creek is also perfect for fishing if you're looking for a relaxing afternoon activity!
After the creek, unwind on one of the 2 comfortable leather couches in the living room and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen satellite TV. From the antique fishing apparel to the deer antlers hung on the wall, you will fall in love with the cabin's mountain-themed decor. Prepare dinner on one of the 2 charcoal grills and enjoy a chargrilled feast on the screened porch!
Finish off the night by preparing a huge bonfire at the fire pit and roasting s'mores under the star-filled skyline. As you start to get sleepy, retreat to the comfortably furnished bedroom with a sumptuous queen mattress. Additional accommodations for 3 more guests can be found on the living room bunk bed.
One of the best parts of this cabin is its secluded mountain location. Spend your days relaxing along 720-feet of water frontage and try to reel in a local fish! The creek also offers a fantastic swimming hole perfect for beating the heat in the summertime.
Drive 53 minutes to reach the Buffalo National River, a 135-mile river surrounded by gorgeous bluffs and scenic views. If you're looking for a fun way to get exercise, this spot is a favorite among locals for hiking, canoeing, or kayaking.
The Blanchard Caverns are less than 9 miles from the property and features 3 levels of paved trails and guided tours. The caverns are located in the Ozark National Forest and host plenty of annual events like 'Caroling In the Caverns' around the holidays.
Downtown Mountain View is 5 miles from the cabin and filled with a multitude of delicious restaurants and family-friendly activities. PJ's Rainbow Cafe is a local hotspot for tasty diner food, over-the-top sandwiches, and amazing veggie burgers. You can also enjoy listening to music in the square or shopping at one of the many local retailers for souvenirs!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, a screened porch with a charcoal grill and mountain views, 1 flat-screen satellite TV, a covered front porch, fire pit, in-unit laundry machines, ceiling fans, 3-4 car driveway parking, complimentary toiletries, window unit air-conditioning, free WiFi, and more
- Fantastic Mountain View location - With 720-feet of frontage on the South Sylamore Creek, 53 minutes from the Buffalo National River, 9 miles from the Blanchard Caverns, 5 miles from downtown Mountain View, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, hiking, fishing, and wildlife viewing!
- Nearest Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 165 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Property is ideal for small beach weddings and family reunions!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 40
- Event parking: There is parking on the county road available. Up to 10 vehicles can fit on the property and 10 more vehicles can be parked down by the creek
- Please reach out to Evolve for additional information regarding fees, insurance, outside services, etc.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in