From world-class art to fresh local fare, Sante Fe is an explorer's paradise! Make the most of your trip to the New Mexico's capital at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house. Ideally located just 8 minutes from downtown Santa Fe and close to the major interstate, this 1,500-square-foot home for 6 is the perfect pick. In town to show your own art and crafts? Feel free to utilize the 2-car garage! Whether you're visiting Meow Wolf or browsing galleries, this home is an ideal base.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Original artwork, exposed vigas and a stunning wood-burning Kiva welcome you to Santa Fe. The living room is bright and open, inviting you to sit back and relax beside the warmth of the fire.
The outdoor living space is perfect for backyard barbeques and family dinners. The kids can run and play in the enclosed backyard while you fire up the gas grill on the covered patio. The patio features a futon, cushioned seating and an outdoor dining table with seating for 4.
Back inside the kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your cooking needs. Prepare your own take on classic Santa Fe fare and serve in the dining room. The dining room features bright lighting, vibrant artwork and a 6-person table.
After a night on the town, retreat to one of 3 private bedrooms complete with memory foam mattresses. After the kids get tucked into bed, pour a glass of wine and draw a bath in the jetted tub.
If you are an artist or craft enthusiast looking to show work at local markets and trade fairs, the 2-car garage can be utilized to store your work prior to showing.
This lovely home puts you in a convenient place for making the most of your Sante Fe getaway. Situated just a few minutes from the interstate and about 8 minutes to downtown, you can get to all the sites, galleries and restaurants you desire in no time.
Joe's Dining is a 10 to 15-minute walk and is one of the most popular restaurants for locals in Santa Fe. Jambo Cafe, India Palace and Nile Cafe on the Trail are all great ethnic restaurants located within 10 to 15 minutes of the property.
Spend the day strolling through the Plaza or visit the Santa Fe Railyard and Farmers Market. While in town be sure to visit Meow Wolf for an interactive, immersive experience that your family won't want to miss.
For all-season outdoor recreation, the Arroyo de los Chamisos Trail is just 1.5 miles away and Ski Santa Fe is roughly 21 miles away. The kids will love the swimming pool at Genoveva Chavez Community Center, and you'll love the gymnasium and drop-in activities, all available for a daily fee.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, organic coffee and tea, wood-burning Kiva fireplace, memory foam mattresses, 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable and HBO, free WiFi, children's toys and books, a jetted tub, an enclosed backyard, covered porch, outdoor dining table, and a 2-car garage that can be utilized for artists and craftspeople showing at local art markets and trade fairs
- Convenient Santa Fe location, near the interstate, shops, restaurants and plaza. Just 8 minutes from downtown Sante Fe, the Santa Fe Railyard and Farmers Market. Close to the Arroyo de los Chamisos Trail, Meow Wolf and the local recreation center
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Santa Fe Regional Airport, 121 Aviation Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87507, ~ (6.9 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in