Experience the beauty and excitement of Lake Tahoe from the comfort of the 'Lake Forest Hideaway,' a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Tahoe City. Nestled on quiet street minutes from Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley, and Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, this 1,408-square-foot boasts access to a pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and more! No matter what brought your group of 7 to Northern California, this home, a quick walk from downtown, is the perfect home base for mountain or lake getaway.
Master Bedroom: TempurPedic California King Bed | Bedroom 2: TempurPedic Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Previously owned by an interior designer, this townhome's elegant flair is sure to blow your mind.
When you need a break from the sun and snow, rest your sore ski legs on the living room's leather couch. As you watch your prime time favorites on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
No matter what you choose to whip up with the kitchen's stainless steel appliances, your friends are sure to be impressed by your culinary chops as they wine and dine at the dining table for 6. More of a grillmaster than Iron Chef? Head onto the porch and cook up some burgers on the gas grill.
After a day at the lake, your little ones will drift effortlessly to sleep in their twin-over-full bunk bed. The master bedroom, complete with a TempurPedic California King bed, en-suite bathroom, and great natural light, will transport you right to sleep when your head hits the pillow.
Be sure to take advantage of the top-notch community amenities during your stay. With access to multiple tennis courts, 2 pools, a hot tub, and sauna, this townhome community feels like an all-inclusive resort.
If you find yourself in Tahoe City during the beautiful California summer, take a short 10 minute walk to Lake Tahoe and make a splash.Whether you choose to swim, water ski, or simply sunbathe, you're sure to make memories on the water.
Prefer snowboarding to waterskiing? You're in luck, this spacious family home sits less than 10 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows Ski Resorts. These world-renowned resorts, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics, boast a combined 110 trails.
Take a leisurely walk down the paved bike trail and spend an afternoon exploring downtown Tahoe City. Home to unique shops and delicious restaurants like Tahoe Mountain Brewing Co. and Front Street Station, there is something for everyone in this quaint lakeside oasis.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, gas grill (propane provided), stainless steel appliances, a large deck, free WiFi, street parking for 3 vehicle, and access to a hot tub, 2 pools, a sauna, and tennis courts
- Unbeatable Tahoe City Location - A short walk from Lake Tahoe, 10 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows Ski Resorts, and minutes from downtown Tahoe City
- Closest Commercial Airport - Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~54.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book. If someone under the age of 30 books, the reservation will be canceled.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in