About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Found along Alabama’s sugar white sand, this cheerful 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium sleeps four on the 14th floor of Phoenix II.
· Queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television in beach-themed living area
· Delightful kitchen fully equipped with appliances and designed with dark wood cabinets and granite countertops
· Dining area with cute aqua and white table for three
· Master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Granite-topped vanity and tiled shower in beautiful master bathroom
· Relaxing balcony with breathtaking Gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Staff was friendly. Easy check in. Views are amazing.
The unit we were in could use some updating. We were not a fan of having to wash and put all the dishes away, you are usually busy packing up everything, I feel we could have put them in the dishwasher and left. Little rocky with my reservation to begin with, we were told the balconies would be closed for painting after we made the reservation, so I called the next day and had to pay more money for a unit in a different building just to make sure we could use the balcony so I wasn’t too happy about that. But overall we will come back and use this property again.
Very nice place , will be back next year !!
The mattress on the pull out was not great , the kitchen was stocked nicely , lovely the decor in the room. A÷!
Thank you for the 5 Star review and the compliments. We will certainly look at the sofa sleeper mattress to make sure it is comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again next year ...if not sooner!