|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Escape with your family to this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on the 7th floor of Phoenix II. Just steps from the white sand beach, this getaway sleeps eight.
· Living area features queen sleeper sofa and 70 inch high-def smart flat screen television with Blu-Ray Player
· Fabulous full kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
· White wood chairs for six with matching table in dining area
· Master bedroom with king size bed and 40 inch large flat screen television
· Granite countertops and shower and tub combination featured in master bathroom
· Two full size beds efficiently bunked in second bedroom with flat screen televsion
· Balcony with cushioned chairs and table to take in gorgeous Gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
This condo was the worst we have ever stayed in. We have stayed in may Phoenix properties, but this condo by far was the worst. When we arrived, the A/C unit was broken, the unit was hot and sticky feeling. We notified the front desk immediately. As we continued through the condo, we found many issues. Towel Racks in Master bath were broken, Mini Fridge was broken, Laundry door broken, A/C unit was filled with an inch thick of dust, no wonder it died! The unit was dirty, sofa was stained up, the pictures are far better than what the unit really is. We reported all of our issues to the manager and they said they would contact the owner, but don't know if they actually did. The only item fixed while we were there was the A/C unit, but it was just a temporary fix. Very disappointed with this condo. Looks like this condo is rented through the summer, so hopefully they fix the issues and no one else has any problems. Worst stay ever!
I loved it. I will always stay here when I come back
We spent the Labor Day weekend in this condo. It has a great view, good location and was very well maintained. Plenty of room for a family or just a couple looking for some peace and quiet. Short walk to the beach and convenient for restaurants and bars.