About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Stunning gorgeous décor located on the 24th floor with a view from the balcony down 6 floors to a grand patio, a stunning views of Gulf State Park, and limited side view of the beach.
· Jumbo 70", flat-screen TV in the living room, 55" TV in the master bedroom, and 46" in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. All four TVs are Smart HD LED, which connect to the unit's Wi-Fi for streaming through a Blu-ray player.
· The main living area includes a state-of-the-art stereo receiver and full-sized floor speakers that can play music from any smart phone, tablet, or pre-loaded USB drive
· This family-friendly unit comes fully stocked with a large collection of books, movies, and board games
· Curtains and rugs throughout as well as granite countertops throughout.
· Kitchen is fully loaded with amenities including stainless steel appliances and cookware, coffee maker, crock pot, blender, wet bar with separate ice maker. The laundry room features a full-sized washer and dryer.
· All three bedrooms come with attached bathrooms and soft yet firm high-end coil and foam constructed mattresses. Master suite has king bed with double sink vanity, whirlpool tub, separate shower with double shower heads, water closet, and spacious walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms each have two queen beds.
· The living room has a queen sofa sleeper with upgraded coil and foam mattress, which is serviced by a full hallway bathroom
· The dining room seats 6-plus a bench for extra seating and the breakfast bar seats 4 with 3 extra bar stools for overflow seating. The living room has ample seating with large chaise lounge sofa, a recliner, and two swivel glider chairs and two ottomans as well as a large coffee table
· Free Wi-Fi is included in-unit and throughout the entire building
· Step out on the 249-square-foot patio-with a full patio dining set, outdoor rug, coffee table set, and chaise lounge
· You can enjoy the huge indoor heated pool, hot tubs, sauna, and two-story fitness center without leaving the building. Right outside, you have access to the lazy river, water slide, children's splash pad, outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, and BBQ grills. Just a few feet more and you are on the most beautiful white-sand beaches!
*Please note: Phoenix West II is a smoke-free complex, except for designated outdoor smoking areas. The non-smoking policy, which include e-cigarettes, apply to all common areas (i.e. pool decks, stairwells, etc.), inside condominium units and on balconies.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
It was awesome! Wish I could give 6 stars
I have stayed in many beach places and this one will be the one I go to from now on!!
Everything was fabulous. There was 1 issue. Walking out on the balcony, there was a strong urine smell like someone or pet had an accident on the outside rug. We will definitely recommend this property and we will definitely stay here again
Our stay here was exactly what we needed! It really was absolutely perfect. The condo had everything we could possibly think of and, more importantly, it all worked. When we needed directions, referrals to good restaurants, beach chairs, etc., all it took was a quick phone call and DONE! Finally, for what we got out of the trip, the costs were extremely reasonable. We really didn't want to leave and will most certainly return!
Thank you for this wonderful review. We always love to hear that our guests enjoy the condo and the beach as much as we do. I will send your compliments to the lobby desk who work hard welcoming guests all year long. Please tell your friends and come back and see us soon.
Exquisite Vacation Spot!
How refreshing to find a property that matched the pictures to a "T" Had an absolutely amazing vacation only surpassed by the company I was with. We've already made a pack to return next year! Thanks Brett Robinson for a hassle free process.
The condo was exceptionally clean and well furnished. The beds were comfortable and the amenities of the complex were outstanding. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this to family and friends
Thank you , Lane, for this 5 star review. We work hard to keep our condo in the best shape possible and want it to become your "beach home away from home." Please tell your friends and come back and see us soon.
Gail Breaux Unit 2415
The condo unit 2415 was very comfortable. Each bedroom had a bathroom and there was an extra full bathroom ( that was a great plus!) Each bedroom had TV which allowed the kids to play their video games. Easy access to the beach and the lazy river was everyone's favorite. I will definitely stay in the condo again next summer.
Thank you, Gail, for this 5 Star review. We are pleased that the condo exceeded your expectations and everyone took full advantage of the incredible lazy river and easy beach access. We look forward to seeing you back here again.