*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on-site and the backyard is a shared space. Both units are pet friendly*
Nestled in the beachside community of Indianola, this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage for 4 guests, is ideally located walking distance of the community beach and natural park - making favorite inland coastal pastimes readily available. Plus, major destinations like Seattle, the greater Kitsap Peninsula and Olympic National Park are a short drive away!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Pullout Sofa
Craftsmanship and romantic architecture have come together to create a whimsical bungalow for your Pacific Northwest retreat! Featuring a stunning backyard, with a furnished patio and a garden perfect for kid's play, this property guarantees a relaxing vacation for all.
Rinse off those sandy feet and venture into the 1,100-square-foot interior - where rustic hardwood floors create a warm glow below and numerous windows illuminate the well-appointed decor found throughout the home. Spend lazy afternoons watching shows on the living room's flat-screen Smart TV or reading the newest novel beside the warmth of the gas fireplace.
While fellow guests slip into a cat nap, get a head start on dinner in the fully equipped kitchen! Chop away at vegetables from Central Market, a 'foodies' destination grocery, while the main course cooks to perfection in the oven. With the help of modern appliances and ample cookware, your meal will be ready in no time! Savor the feast at the 4-person or enjoy an al fresco experience at the 6-person outdoor table.
Linger outside for cocktails and stargazing before retreating indoors for a peaceful night's slumber. Dream easily in the master bedroom's comfortable queen-sized bed while the kiddos doze off to their favorite cartoons in the second bedroom with a cozy pullout sofa.
This ideal rental property features a prime location in the walkable and notably safe community of Indianola - an 'end of the road' town where it's easy to slip into a peaceful state of mind! Let your worries float to the wayside as you relax and play on the highly active sandy beach, or stroll along the historic 900-foot dock, just steps away. Golfers can perfect their game at the White Horse Golf Club while water lovers kayak in the serene Puget Sound. No matter what brings you to Washington, you'll find it in this scenic town!
Grab a sandwich from the Country Store before hitting the road to Poulsbo or Kingston! Both offer a plethora of stores for the shopaholics of the group and restaurants for the foodies along with outdoor attractions. Also nearby, Bainbridge Island is a mecca for arts, high-end shops, museums and home to the scenic Bloedel Reserve, a lush nature preserve with 150 acres of forests and landscaped gardens.
In addition to local attractions, you'll find plenty of major destinations within a short drive of the property! Head just an hour north to explore the Dungeness Spit, Sequim Bay National Park, and Olympic National Park - where you can enjoy everything from hiking and kayaking to swimming and sunbathing. Or, take an easy day trip to Seattle, by way of a scenic 35-minute ferry ride, to see the Space Needle, peruse the Seattle Art Museum, and shop at Pike Place Market, one of the country's oldest operating farmers' markets!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio and porch, private backyard, gas grill, gas fireplace, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, community picnic shelter, optional housekeeping services, 2 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Beautiful Washington location - Featuring a walkable location in the beachside town of Indianola, with nearby major attractions like the Kitsap Peninsula and Seattle just a short drive or ferry-ride away!
- Easy commute to the area's military bases (Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Bangor Base)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~ 75 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (Maximum of 2 Dogs)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in