About the property
- House1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Two bedroom that sleeps up to 10 people
The Killington features an open floor plan with a combination living room and Dining area. The open kitchen has an island bar with seating separating in from the living room. A large stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the living room featuring cathedral ceilings to give it a big feel. Included are two bedrooms – one with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds with the other having one queen bed. The living room has 2 queen pullout sofas. There is a private deck with a grilling area as well as a fire pit.
There is a wood burning fireplace in the main living room.
We are just a few minute walk from the Sunset Ski Slope which creates great hiking for three seasons.
This chalet is a great place year round. The area is famous for its winter activities including skiing at Holimont or Holiday Valley, snowboarding, snowshoeing, tubing and snowmobiling. In summer there is golf, tennis and wonderful hiking, biking and challenging mountain biking in the immediate area. Holiday Valley resort has added a new Sky High Adventure Park and new outdoor pools with a water slid
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
Ellicottville Estates property management has over 10 years of rental experience in Ellicottville
Why Drew chose Ellicottville
The Killington is new and updated with a real homey feeling.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great Location with the basic necessities
This house was great for our group of 8 adults needs and the location was perfect to both Holiday Valley + downtown Ellicottville. Drew was very responsive in any questions we had. The open layout of the main room, dining + kitchen was perfect! The hot tub was also great after a long day of skiing in the cold.
We only had a few complaints:
- The 2 Queen pull out beds were horribly uncomfortable - 2 couples had to stay on these, and we were disappointed with the quality. The pull out beds I'm sure would have been completely fine for kids, which in that case i would recommend this house would perfectly fit a group of 4 adults, and 4-6 children.
- The wifi was very spotty, and did not work very well. Could be upgraded to high-speed, as we had trouble ordering Ubers and looking anything up online.
- There is no dishwasher, which makes cooking in + cleaning up more of a hassle. This is not the owner's fault, but next time our group decided we would only rent a place that had a dishwasher to help save on time washing dishes- especially if you plan on cooking any meals.
- On that same note, there is only 1 bathroom, which again, is not the owner's fault, but our group of 8 adults decided next time we should rent a place with atleast 2 bathrooms.
- Only basic necessities available in the house (no salt/pepper, no dish soap, 1 roll of toilet paper, no fire lighter, etc.)
Overall we had the most amazing weekend in such an adorable town with friends!
We spent 2 nights at this cozy house. Family of 5 (3 teenagers) fit very comfortably. Perfect distance to Ellicottville village, Holiday Valley and Holimont. Very clean, easy check in and out.
Owners very responsive.
Hey Maureen....so glad that the property worked out so well for your family. It was great working with you. Hope to see you again.
Great Location. Great for 2-3 couples - would be a very tight fit for 10 with only one bathroom.
The location of this mini-chalet was great for a ski weekend in Ellicottville. We shared the space with one other couple - worked great since there were 2 bedrooms. Only having one small bathroom was a bit inconvenient. The hot tub was a nice feature - it was clean and maintained well. The stone fireplace was also nice however all of the firewood was wet when we arrived. As such, we had to venture into town to buy firewood of our own. Not what i would have expected considering the price we paid to use the chalet. In the absence of internet, it would have been nice to have more than basic cable on the television. The kitchen was adequately equipped. Would have been nice to have a kettle though - making hot chocolate and tea from boiling water in a pot is a bit of a hassle. Finally, the linens in the chalet were sub-standard at best. If you like nice sheets and towels, bring your own. The sheets on the beds were very thin and the blankets were mediocre. If I was to rent this chalet again, I would definitely bring my own linens.
No issues with the property, very spacious living areas, and easy to communicate with owner.
Great Family Vacation
We stayed for 3 nights with friends and spend a New Year's Eve in this cozy place. Great location and very close to the ski area and all shops and restaurants.
The place was very well maintained and clean. We really enjoyed the hot tub after a day of skiing.
Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a getaway with friends.
Thank you Drew. Will be back for sure.
Everything was perfect.
Great to hear!!!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee is $60