Located in the heart of Seattle:
• 3 minutes to cafes, shops, and supermarket
• 3 minutes to Swedish hospital
• 1 block to bus line
• 5 minutes to Safeco field
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle university
• 15 minutes walk to downtown & convention center
Central Seattle Vacation Rentals LLC offers a recently remodeled 2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms town-home with an open floor plan, lots of natural light. Located on a quiet residential street in squire park on South Capitol Hill, this unit is within minutes of Seattle University, Capitol Hill's Pike Pine corridor, downtown Seattle, pioneer square, international district, Safeco & century link fields. Public transportation can be accessed easily within a few blocks to get to many of the attractions that Seattle offers. Walkscore of 85%
The 1000 square feet unit has modern and stylish furniture that will make you feel at home. A quiet and private unit that only shares one small wall with the next door unit, giving you the privacy that you deserve for during your stay. The amenities include:
* Town-house style unit, ideal for families or couples traveling together. Sleeps up 6 guests (4 in bedrooms and 2 on queen sized sofa bed)
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths in the upper level. The master bedroom has a king size bed while the second bedroom has a queen bed.
* fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances that accommodates 6 guests.
* private garden (sole use)
* private washer/dryer is located in the unit with detergent, dryer sheets, iron and ironing board
* free wifi.
* 55” hdtv Smart TV with Wave cable.
* shampoo, soap and hair dryer provided
* deluxe mattress and linens,
* two full size tubs and shower, plenty of plush towels.
* tourist information such as a list of local restaurants, cafes, grocery stores; Seattle maps; bus and taxi information; and sightseeing suggestions.
NOTE: We do not have air-conditioning in this unit, the average temperature in summer is 76F though it can be warmer on occasions.
NOTE II: If this unit is booked for the dates you require we have three other great apartments in the same building you may want to consider... Listing #496734, #493544 and #496049.