A perfect location for your hiking, biking and exploration of the northwest tip of America - the Olympic Peninsula - 'Tea House in the Woods,' offers an ideal getaway by the bay! This 1-bedroom, 1-bath Sequim cabin provides a tranquil, peaceful place to call home. The property accommodates 4 guests and features a large covered deck and lovely wood-burning stove. You’ll be just 1/2 mile from the John Wayne Marina, and close to downtown Sequim, Sequim Bay State Park, and Olympic National Park!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll feel at ease from the moment you arrive at 'Tea House in the Woods.' 'Tea House' is surrounded by greenery and towering trees that will immediately have you breathing the cool and clean air of the Olympic Peninsula.
The 'Tea House' is equipped with many familiar comforts of home, including wireless internet access, a kitchen with cooking and dining essentials and a washer and dryer. Its rustic charm includes a wood-burning stove which serves as the focal point of the great room, providing a warm atmosphere for evenings spent streaming shows on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Pick up local produce in town on Saturdays at the Sequim Farmers Market and prepare all your favorite meals in the kitchen. Well-equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer and more, you can dine in any time you please.
If your fishing day was a success, cook up the catch-of-the-day on the charcoal grill! The covered deck is the perfect space to entertain family and friends, complete with an extending bench, outdoor dining table and plenty of chairs.
When the day is done, 1 private bedroom sleeps 2 guests on a queen bed, and the living room queen sleeper sofa can sleep an additional 2. In need of additional space and sleeping arrangements? Check out Evolve listing #404796. 'Blue Bay Retreat' is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house located down the street at the end of the shared driveway. The home offers sleeping arrangements for up to 7 guests.
Head to Sequim Bay State Park and spend the day searching for native littleneck clams and crabs! If you have a boat, you can launch it at John Wayne Marina and spend time fishing in Sequim Bay or the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Boaters can also enjoy day trips to the San Juan Islands and Port Townsend.
Dungeness Spit on the Olympic Peninsula is roughly 20 minutes away and is the first national wildlife refuge set aside by President Theodore Roosevelt. Take time to hike this spectacular spit of land which extends five miles into the Strait of Juan de Fuca and ends with a picturesque lighthouse.
The John Wayne Marina is located at Pitship Point just 1/2 mile away - easily accessible by car or on foot! Other nearby activities include sinking your toes into the sand and combing the beaches at Port Williams, or walking and biking the Olympic Discovery Trail.
Looking for a more strenuous hike? Olympic National Park is home to an abundance of scenic trails in varying degrees of difficulty and length.
When you don't feel like cooking, head to Baja Cantina Mexican Restaurant roughly 5 minutes away or Blondie's Plate, both located in downtown Sequim just 10 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a small but well-equipped kitchen (w/out a dishwasher), flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable, free WiFi, wood-burning stove (wood provided), charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), covered deck w/ chairs and bistro table, patio furniture, outdoor dining table, linens, towels, washery, dryer, gravel parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Tranquil location by Sequim Bay - Situated in a peaceful wooded setting just a short walk or drive away from John Wayne Marina and Sequim Bay State Park. Just 20 minutes to the Dungeness Spit and near the Olympic National Park
- Nearest International Airport: William R Fairchild International Airport - 1402 Fairchild Airport Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363, ~ (24.0 miles)
- For additional space and sleeping arrangements for up to 7 guests, see Evolve listing #404796. 'Blue Bay Retreat' is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house located down the street at the end of the shared driveway
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that charcoal for the charcoal grill is not provided. It is recommended that you supply your own
- The property is best for 2 but can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in