If you're looking for an incredible retreat amid the majestic Rocky Mountains, look no further than this spacious vacation rental home! Located in the small town of Kremmling, this newly remodeled getaway features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and sleeping arrangements for up to 12. Whether you're hiking the nearby trails in the summer or skiing through a winter wonderland in the colder months, this warm and inviting abode is the perfect home base for all your outdoor adventures!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Mattresses with Linens
Discover this charming 2-story home nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, outfitted with cozy furnishings and modern amenities. During downtime, unwind in one of 2 living rooms, both adorned with flat-screen cable TVs.
On nice days, play with the kids in the private, fenced-in backyard, featuring a playground set. As the sun sets, grill up a steak to enjoy with a glass of red before laying out to gaze at the vast Milky Way.
During the cooler months, you can cook in the pristine fully equipped kitchen stocked with stainless steel appliances. The several dining areas ensure that you'll never run out of room to seat everyone in your group!
For some privacy, retreat to the master bedroom highlighted by a king-sized bed while your travel companions rest easy throughout the additional 3 bedrooms. When you wake, enjoy a cleansing rinse in one of 3 bathrooms before another exciting day in the great outdoors!
As a 'Sportsman's Paradise,' Kremmling offers easy access to an array of activities that you can enjoy throughout the year. Nearby you'll find an abundance of trails that are great for hiking, mountain biking, and ATVing!
Just 20 minutes away is Hot Sulphur Springs Resort where you can effortlessly soak in steamy mineral pools and treat yourself to a soothing massage. A little further east, you'll find Lake Granby, suitable for boating, jet skiing, and kayaking.
In town are several tour companies that adventure the Colorado River via raft, such as Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting and Arkansas Valley Adventures. Also nearby, Green Mountain and Wolford Mountain Reservoir both offer great fishing! Come winter, be sure to hit Rabbit Ears Pass for some unforgettable snowmobiling!
Kremmling is centrally located between most of Colorado's major ski resorts, as it's 50 miles from Steamboat Springs and a short drive from world-renowned Winter Park, Keystone, and Breckenridge. On your way back, stop by The Outlets at Silverthorne to shop in their impressive network of stores - more than 40!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a jetted bathtub, fenced-in backyard, fire pit, gas grill, patio furniture, free parking, and more!
- Central Kremmling Location - Minutes from incredible hiking, mountain biking, rafting, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Yampa Valley Regional Airport - HDN - 11005 Co Rd 51A, Hayden, CO 81639, (~77 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 10 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 with additional sleeping arrangements available using the 2 twin mattresses (linens are provided)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in