The Best Location! - 1bedroom Flat in East Ginza
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Our flat is 50 m² (538.2 Square Feet) with 1 bedroom, bigger than most standard hotel rooms in the area.
The holiday unit has been designed with many modern conveniences, but with a bit of Japanese taste.
The apartment building itself is about 5 years old and very secure complete with an intercom & video screen.
There are 24 hour convenience stores, local shops and department stores as well as several international restaurants all within easy walking / cycling distance (2 bicycles are included in the rental).
After a long day of exploring the city, come HOME and enjoy in the living/dining area,complete with a large dining table and chairs plus a comfy sofa.
A TV with sattelite programs plus a multi-region DVD player, and WiFi Internet including iPad are all available for your entertainment.
So put up your tired feet and relax.
This is an ideal holiday flat for a small family or group who is looking for independence and comfort in the very heart of Tokyo.
Subways and Japan Railways: There are about 10 subway stations and JR stations (all with multiple train lines) available within easy walking distance. From here you can access any locations in Tokyo as well as anywhere in Japan.
Tokyo Disney Resort is also an easy train ride from the flat,
which takes about 15-20 minutes.
It will be a perfect base for your holiday in Tokyo!
When you are coming from Narita airport, the easiest way to get to the flat is to take a Narita Express train to Tokyo station then take a taxi, which only takes 5 minutes to the flat.
We will provide you more details such as a detailed map and directions etc. when you book your stay.
Bicycles: We have 2 bicycles in the bike alley for you to use during the stay.
When you want to go shopping, or to Tsukiji Fish Market (very early in the morning),
these bikes come in very handy indeed!!
Shoppings & Eating out: Ginza offers wide variety of shops and bars, cafes and restaurants.
We have a special file with a lot of information on restaurants that we can recommend,
and we are happy to help you find one and book a table on your behalf.
If you would like to relax in the flat, there are a lot of convenience stores, local shops,
supermarkets, and department stores all located within easy walking or cycling distance,
or there is a Japanese bistro type restaurant and a burger shop, both only a minute walk away,
and a 7-11 so that you can have a take-away meal as well as withdraw some cash at their ATM!
We have a file with a lot of information including maps and travel tips in the flat.
There are also some books about Japanese culture and Tokyo & Kyoto guidebooks.
Since we live very close to the flat, we are happy to help you whenever possible.
Member since: 2011
- On floor 11
- 538 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- In the bedroom, there are 2 twin beds forming a king sized bed (beds can be split). We have provided a top quality Simmons mattress and Sealy pillows for your comfort, and a spacious wardrobe for your clothes and luggage. If you are a small family or group, we will provide a double sized futon (140cm mattress) in the living room area. There are sliding doors dividing the living room area and the bedroom, and each room is air conditioned. We also provide an iron and ironing board in the wardrobe....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There is a bath tub with a shower. Bottles of shampoo, conditioner and bodywash are provided in the bathroom. A washing machine with washing detergent and softener is also provided. To dry your clothes, there is a drying system in the bathroom. We have a large medicine cabinet for your belongings, and provide a hair-dryer, very fluffy bath and face towels and some amenities. Toilet is situated in a different area so there will be no conflicts within your family!...moreless
- A large dining table and chairs with all the kitchen items that you will need are provided. We also have a rice cooker in the kitchen. A luxurious reclining sofa, and a 40” Sony flat screen TV with a multi-region DVD player plus sattelite TV. CNN and BBC news plus some kids channels(Disney / Cartoon network etc.) are available for your entertainment. WiFi internet access and iPad will help you get around Tokyo, and we also provide Tokyo maps and some guide books to help you to plan your days during your stay. There are 2 bicycles that you can use during your stay to go shopping or sight-seeing. The owners have guided many foreign tourists and can help you with directions, restaurant reservations, and suggestions on how to make the most of your time in Tokyo! Please ask us any questions you may have before you come over, and we are only too happy to help you!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Computer Available:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 2 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 - Mar 25, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $260
- Cleaning fee of 10,000JY $100
- Stay Tax * 8%
* This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival.
The comsumption tax of 8% in Japan will be added to the night rates.
Revervation deposit of 30,000 JPY is required to secure the booking, and
we will then send you our rental agreement, and the deposit will be carried forward
at the time of remaining balance of payment is due, which is 30 days prior to check-in date.
The cleaning fee of 10,000JPY (if there are more than 3 guests it is 15,000JPY) is also added to the final payment.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Why stay in a hotel room when you can have a luxury holiday flat with a fully equipped kitchen plus a washing machine? There is a living space and most of all - very comfortable beds. The property is located in a quiet residential area close to Ginza where many old houses and small businesses still remain. However, within 5-10 minutes’ walk, you can get to Ginza, one of the top tourist attractions in Tokyo. There you can shop and enjoy dining out and drinking at a wide variety of cafes, bars and restaurants of your choice. You will find 10 subway and Japan Rail stations within a 10 minutes’ walk with the nearest subway station is just around the corner! Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Tokyo such as Tsukiji Fish Market, Hama Rikyu Gardens, the Imperial Palace, and off course, Ginza are all walking distance from this holiday unit. It is a perfect base for your vacation in Tokyo!
Other Activities: shopping
Year Purchased: 2010
Why Chuo, Tokyo, Japan:
Simply the location! You can walk to Ginza and there are about 10 subway/railway stations to go and get around Tokyo. The building itself was brand new when we purchased it in 2010, so it is earthquake proven and has all the modern facilities.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Overlooking living/dining area from the kitchen
A big wardrobe for your clothes
A 40” Sony flat screen TV with a DVD plus iPad
Our fully equipped kitchen
The bathroom sink and a medicine cabinet
Brand new toilet with heated seat
We have 2 bicycles for you to use during your stay
Sumo stadium is also close from the flat!
Autumn leaves season...So beautiful!
Tsukiji Fish Market is easy walking distance
Cherry blossoms are so beautiful in spring!
You can go to the gym that we go to as a visitor!
Very comfortable bed
A luxurious reclining sofa
We put a futon in living/r when we have 3 or more
A large dining table and chairs
The bathroom and a washing machine
Can see Tokyo Station area from the flat
Can see Ginza area from the windows
Located very close to Ginza
Offer you tourist information from the owner
Hydrangea is beautiful in the rainy season.
Cherry blossom season is coming in Spring.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM