Nestled amidst all the beauty of the Catskill Mountains, ‘The Omi Cabin’ boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and room for 5. While beautiful hiking trails and wineries are just moments away, this Shandaken vacation rental has all the comforts of home, including an outdoor deck with barbecue grills and a hot tub, so you’ll never lack entertainment even when you want to relax at home. Enjoy days of trekking through the mountains before returning home to soak in the hot tub under a star-studded sky!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Futon
Located on a quiet road, this cabin is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of normal life. With plenty of natural light, hardwood floors, and well-appointed furnishings, this 1,025-square-foot home is the perfect combination of honey and bright.
Once you’ve unpacked, settle down in the living room for a lazy afternoon in. This cozy room boasts a flat-screen TV, wood burning fireplace, and a bookshelf with some gripping reads, so you’ll have plenty to keep yourself occupied.
When hunger strikes, the kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all your favorite recipes. Once you’ve whipped up a home-cooked creation, gather your loved ones around the wooden dining table for good eats and even better company.
Rather dine outside? The deck is the perfect place to spend your warm summer days. Whip up a zesty barbecue on the grill, and then dip in the hot tub afterwards to let all your stresses slip away.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 bedrooms, one of which offers direct access to the deck, so you can start your day immediately with some fresh air! Brew yourself some coffee in the kitchen and then stroll to the nearby reserve - a perfect start to all your relaxing vacation days.
The Catskills are a great destination for enjoying hand-crafted beers and specialty wines. Craft beer lovers should be sure to visit Honey Hollow Brewing or Cave Mountain Brewing, and wine enthusiasts will rejoice at the selection available at Windham Vineyard & Winery!
Hunter Mountain is just a 20-mile drive from the property and is considered to be a great destination for every season. In winter, the mountain boasts 240-acres of skiable trails for all skill levels. Be sure to try out the Hunter Mountain Skyride for some of the best views in the area!
Hikers, trek to the Overlook Mountain for 360 views at the summit, Kaaterskill Falls for the tallest two-stage waterfall in the state, or Vroman's Nose for amazing views of the Schoharie Valley!
The waters of the Northern Catskills tempt anglers with the promise of trophy trout, lunker bass, and a large variety of panfish. The waterways can be fished almost year-round, and ice fishing is a popular cold-weather sport for outdoor enthusiasts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Netflix and Hulu, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), large furnished deck, gas grills, private hot tub (available for an additional $30 fee), driveway parking, and more!
- Beautiful Shandaken location in the Catskill Mountains! Enjoy easy access to breweries, wineries, hikes, ski resorts, fishing waters, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport - 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, (~ 68.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and an event fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is an optional $30 per stay fee to use the hot tub
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in