Located on top of Redhill Ridge, 'River Run Ridge' is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Fairplay. This 1,500-square-foot home sleeps 7 and sits on 3 acres surrounded by several mountain ranges that include Colorado's famous fourteeners. Enjoy a night out in downtown 9 miles away before retreating to this home's fire pit for cozy nights under the stars. You'll be within a 40-minute drive of world-class skiing at Breckenridge and other mountain-based activities destined to impress!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Don't hesitate to book this ideal Colorado retreat situated in scenic Fairplay. Clear summer days provide stunning views of the stark mountain ridgelines from both of the viewing decks.
Down the stone path, you'll discover a private fire pit with a wood-burning stove. Plan to roast marshmallows for a sweet treat after a day spent exploring the Front Range.
Soft furnishings invite you to unwind inside near the gas fireplace in the living room. Endless entertainment is accessible using the flat-screen cable TV for a leisurely night indoors.
Beyond the living area is the newly updated fully equipped kitchen stocked with cooking essentials to help make preparing meals a breeze. Serve feasts at the indoor dining table or dine al fresco on temperate evenings.
If you're planning on hiking a fourteener or skiing the slopes at Breckenridge, you'll need a restful night's sleep! Claim one of the 3 bedrooms - 2 of which boast access to the west deck through the sliding glass doors.
The king master suite even features an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and built-in garden tub perfect for soaking your worries away.
Unleash your inner cowboy while staying at this lovely Fairplay home. You'll be just 5 minutes away from the Platte River Riding Stables offering guided rides through unspoilt natural terrain.
Trade in your cowboy hat for ski goggles when you carve the slopes at a world-class resort. This home is 40 minutes south of Breckenridge, Keystone, and Copper Mountain for effortless access to fresh powder.
If you prefer leisurely outdoor activities, plan a visit to Mount Princeton Hot Springs located 50 minutes south of this property. Golfers will be able to play a round at the resort's course framed by views of Mt. Antero & Mt. Princeton.
Immerse yourself in rustic charm when you dine, shop, or tour the museums in downtown Fairplay 9 miles away. A wonderful family-friendly attraction, the South Park Historical Foundation is a restored mining town with over 60,000 artifacts!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 furnished viewing decks, private fire pit, cornhole board game, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, gas fireplace, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Scenic Fairplay location on 3 acres - Situated 9 miles from downtown, within 40 minutes of Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, & Keystone, easy access to hiking & biking trails, and other activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (108 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in