Luxury Cliff-Top Villa with Pool, Spectacular Views(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Access to championship golf, sports & luxury spa, 4 private bedrooms sleeps 8
The villa sits majestically on top of a ridge surrounded by fynbos with wrap-around views of Noetzie Beach, Sinclair Nature Reserve and Outeniqua mountains. The organic design with original African artefacts, indigenous natural wood and stone, and large multiple aspect windows and decks embraces the indoor/outdoor lifestyle and views. Enjoy relaxing by the pool or sitting around the fire under the Milky Way, with nothing but the sound of animals and the waves crashing below. 4 spacious bedrooms are luxuriously appointed, with own deck/patio and luxury baths, and are housed in private enclaves surrounding the main communal area. The double volume open-plan living, dining, entertainment and kitchen area has two wood burning fire places and huge glass walls opening up completely on two sides onto the main deck with pool and fire pit or a secluded veranda with Weber BBQ. A sweeping staircase leads up to a gallery mezzanine lounge that opens out onto a large deck for spectacular sunset views.
Member since: 2010
- 480 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- All bedrooms have access to either a deck, patio or galleried slider and enjoy majestic views. Luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and down duvets are provided. They are all equipped with ceiling fans and underfloor heating for cooler days. The Master suite is housed in its own 'building'. It has wooden floors, a double volume ceiling, a wood burning stove, sliding doors along two sides which open up onto a deck and a martini seat in the pool. The king size bed has a Tempur mattress. BR2 (sisal carpet) is located on the ground floor down a few steps from the communal area and has large sliding doors with access to the lower part of the main deck. BR3 (double volume, sisal carpet) is reached via a staircase and occupies its own floor with a large adjoining bathroom. It is very private and a preferred room of friends and family. BR4 (double volume, sandstone tiles) is self-contained and accessed via a sweeping staircase from the communal area to a gallery or via an outside staircase....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The bathrooms are decorated with indigenous stone tiles and enjoy well placed windows to reveal stunning views. All bathrooms have Grohe taps and shower heads. The master bathroom is a sybarite's dream, with huge indoor/outdoor shower with Grohe rain shower and a luxurious tub for long soaks by candlelight overlooking the rocks of Noetzie beach and listening to the waves crashing below. The house sound system extends into the master suite and you can play your own music via an ipod hook-up in the master bedroom....moreless
- The villa provides a truly African experience as we have tried to combine an organic bushveld lodge feel with top end furnishings and high tech equipment such as full house automation, sound system (ipod hook-up) and wifi. The house design, in what could be conceived as 4 separate communicating 'buildings', provides maximum privacy in bedroom areas whilst offering a varied and flexible communal living/dining/entertainment area. Guests have access* to the championship golf course and the estate sports facilities (golf range, tennis, canoeing, archery, cricket, football, horse riding) and the luxury resort spa. The estate itself is a total security gated community. Concierge and housekeeping services available upon request. Children are welcome, the pool is covered, but they should be able to swim. We regret that as the house is designed on various levels to maximise guest privacy, it is likely not suitable for infirmed guests or very young children...moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,176.01
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Easter/Oyster Festival Periods at peak season rates,min stay 3 nights.
Rates negotiable for stays longer than 2 weeks/for 2 people only.Monthly rates available upon request.
Rates incl standard municipal services supplied to the property,local municipal guidelines for water and electricity usage at the time apply.
Use of fire pit subject to local fire regulations at the time.
No smoking allowed.
To secure the booking, 50% of the rate for the period is payable upon booking. The remaining 50% is payable 30 days prior to the start of the tenancy.
A refundable security deposit of R15,000 is payable 30 days prior to the start of the tenancy.
Cancellation policy applies.
All funds are payable in British Pounds or ZAR at the discretion of the owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Best Luxury Development in the world. Situated on the award-winning resort with its spectacular views of sea, lagoon and indigenous countryside, the estate offers residents every aspect of luxury living - in complete harmony with nature. Set amongst forests and panoramic landscapes, it has close proximity to a secluded beach, a vast range of outdoor leisure activities including golf on the Championship Course, access to the luxury Resort Hotel & Spa and all its outstanding amenities, and total security within a gated community.
KNYSNA is a small bustling African town in the scenic Garden Route. It is nestled on a lagoon between two nature reserves. It has three beaches and rivers and lakes nearby to enjoy all manner of water sports and fishing. Indigenous forest and mountains provide for excellent hiking, mountain biking and bird and animal watching.
Other Activities: Polo, kite surfing
Cool Off in the Lap Pool Overlooking the Cliffs of Noetzie Beach
Admire the Milky Way from the African Boma
Open Plan Living Area
Panoramic Folding Windows bring the Outdoors In
Open Plan Kitchen with Cocktail Area Overlooking a Green Valley to the Sea
Dining at Sunset
Master Bedroom with View over Pool
Master Bathroom with Huge Indoor/Outdoor Shower
Bedroom 3 with Juliette Balcony with Views to Noetzie Beach
African Bushveld Fused with Modern Looks
Pool Area and Deck with African Boma
Mezzanine Lounge with Sunset Deck
Living Room with Romantic Woodburning Fireplace
Nook with Hot Earth Firepot
African Artefacts Displayed on the Karoo Stone Wall Running Through the House
Open Plan Kitchen
North Facing Veranda with Weber Grill
Bedroom 2 with Deck
Bedroom 4 with Sea and Mountain Views
Bathroom Bedroom 3
Enjoy Beautiful Sunsets Over the Indian Ocean
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.