* Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay *
Get away from the stresses of everyday life and reconnect with friends at ‘The Refuge’ in the Brainerd Lakes region. This 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Staples provides 4 guests with the rustic retreat you've been looking for. Spend days hiking or biking along the miles of trails that surround the property, or enjoying one of the many nearby lakes!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This cozy cabin is ideal for hunters, hikers, lake-lovers, or anyone who's just looking to get a breath of that fresh northern air! The cabin has tons of rustic decor, which creates a homey feeling throughout the space.
One of the best parts of the cabin is its large screened-in porch with vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams. Enjoy an after-dinner cocktail without being hassled by those pesky mosquitos! On chilly evenings, toss a log in the wood-burning stove to heat up the porch.
You'll love returning home from a day outdoors and unwinding in the private sauna! Step inside and feel all of your stress just melt away.
The main lodge, located steps from your back door, offers a number of community amenities to enjoy. Kick back on the couch and warm up next to the fire or enjoy a meal at the large dining table.
When it's time to call it a night, claim either of the well-decorated bedrooms. The first room offers a king bed while the second hosts a queen.
If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of Evolve listings 407105 and 407112, which are located on the same property.
Situated in the peaceful Brainerd Lakes region, this cabin is in the perfect location for anyone who loves being in the great outdoors. Hiking, biking, boating, swimming, fishing, and golfing are right at your fingertips!
Take a 15-minute drive to Crow Wing River for canoeing or leisurely tubing opportunities. There are tons of lakes in the area that are ideal for any aquatic adventures you can dream up!
Spend leisurely afternoons near the cabin, strolling along the miles of groomed hiking trails that surround the property. These trails are also perfect for any mountain bikers in your travel group.
Bring your golf clubs and hit the links at Vintage Golf Club. Located 14 miles from the cabin, this course is great for golfers of all skill levels.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with microwave, sauna, dog kennel (available upon request), screened-in porch, wood-burning stove, free WiFi, parking, and much more!
- Main lodge amenities include a fireplace, flat-screen TV, dining area, fully equipped kitchen
- Fantastic Staples location in the Brainerd Lakes region. Near lakes, 15 minutes from Crow Wing River, within 30 minutes of Wadena Flea Market, and 14 miles from Vintage Golf Club
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, 16384 Airport Rd #5, Brainerd, MN 56401, (~42.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- There is no air conditioning in this property
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay