Hawaii Life Presents the Reserve Collection of Konea2br/2bamountain&Oceanview(25 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Need more rooms or your dates aren't available?: VRBO #: 586530
The open floor plan with large glass Nana wall slider doors allows stunning and contrasting views, making a seamless and refreshing transition between interior/exterior living. The modern decor and furnishings provides an elegant yet comfortable living space. This property is on the 6th floor and is one stack back from the oceanfront units. It is situated on the preferred southern side of the Konea tower you will enjoy sunrises, rainbows, and moon/star gazing. The Konea tower is Honua Kai Resort’s newest building and home to the recently opened Ho'ola Spa.
Returning guests know that "Hikialani" in Hawaiian means "looking at heaven" and this unit truly gives you that experience with the angelic clouds cascading down the valleys of the West Maui Mountains.
Honua Kai is the preeminent resort in all of West Maui with its direct Hawaiian white sand beachfront location, newer construction (Konea tower completed in 2009), as well as pools and unmatched amenities. Honua Kai is at the center of all that West Maui has to offer- 5 star restaurants, championship golfing, and world class beaches with unmatched natural surroundings. With Honua Kai's convenient West Maui location you will not need to travel more than 20 minutes in any direction for a complete and memorable vacation experience.
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers (see our hit TV show 'Hawaii Life on HGTV) manages this property. They are a FULLY LICENSED and LEGAL Property Management Company and Real Estate Brokerage firm. The property manager himself was born and raised on the island of Maui affording him extensive knowledge and passion for the island. This team will ensure you are personally greeted at the resort and will familiarize you with the residence, the Honua Kai Resort, and all the great aspects of enjoying the Hawaii Life.
Sold on Honua Kai, why book Konea #604?:
1. Superior Location- this particular location is very private, is protected from the wind, and has beautifully contrasting ocean and mountain views.
2. Service with Aloha- we personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Honua Kai property, and all that West Maui has to offer.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
Konea #604 Details:
- Luxurious 1,250sf, 2-bedroom, 2-bath residence (queen fold out sofa as well in living room)
- Covered 230 sq.ft. lanai fully opens to living space
- Two master king suites (optional splitting of twin bed in one bedroom*) with connecting with full bathrooms *additional cost and advanced notice
- Travertine tiled shower, large tub, his/her granite sinks
- Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows
- All bedroom closets have locking safes for your personal items and luggage storage racks.
- Dining for 4 in living area w/additional bar seating for 3.
- Gourmet granite kitchen, Bosch stainless appliances
- Stainless oven and electric range, microwave, toaster, and oversized refrigerator.
- Free high-speed WiFi, free calls to USA & Canada
- HD LCD TVs in all bedrooms & living room
- Comfortable and portable high quality beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, umbrellas, portable coolers, and boogie boards.
- On floor 6
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- 2 King beds, 1 Sofa Bed bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enjoy the recently opened Ho'ola spa with massages and their salt treatments. Duke's Beach House the onsite restaurant has excellent food utilizing fresh local ingredients, refreshing drinks, and exciting local musicians playing live music during select times. Dukes will also cater for dining within our unit Konea #604....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Child's Highchair
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Konea Spring Break
Mar 18 - Apr 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Konea Late Spring Specials
Apr 17 - Jun 10, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 11 - Aug 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Konea Fall Special
Aug 20 - Nov 18, 2017
5 night min stay
Nov 19 - Nov 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Konea Early Holiday
Dec 1 - Dec 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2018
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hawaii Life Vacations
About: My name is Jeremy Stice, I was born and raised on the island of Maui and love living and sharing my passion for the Maui Life. I am a full time real estate broker with Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers. I am the full time property manager of this property and am committed to your absolute satisfaction while staying in this fine residence and unparalleled West Maui resort experience.
Why Lahaina, HI, USA:
From the owners: Our ‘ohana has traveled to many locations around the world, but we always seemed to come back to Maui because of the natural beauty, the relaxed environment and the people. It is the ultimate vacation destination for us and we have made many great memories there as our children have grown. We made the decision to purchase our own property in 2013 and chose the Konea tower #604 primarily because of the great location; looking out towards the breathtaking green volcanic slopes of the West Maui Mountains with a partial ocean view towards the island of Lanai.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is a great unit in itself but if you find yourself in need of some more room please check our other unit as well, Konea 607 which is a two bedroom right across the hallway VRBO # 586530
- Primary: +1 8082812178
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful partial ocean view with the island of Lana'i in the distance from your lanai.
Celebrate an occasion with the West Maui Mountains as your backdrop from the privacy of your lanai.
Private dining area
Beautiful partial ocean view from the unit with the island of Lana'i in the background.
Wake up to the beautiful partial ocean view with island of Lana'i in the distance
Great breakfast bar seating in the kitchen
Secondary bedroom with beautiful view of mountain and room access to the bathroom that is shared with the living room area
Second bathroom with relaxing soaking tub
Large open concept kitchen, living room, and dining room area
Miles of golden sand stretching all the way to Black Rock in the distance, just about a mile and a half walk.
Take a late night dip in the pools under the stars
Spacious living room and dining area along with the nana doors that open up to the lanai for a seamless outdoor feel inside
Wake up to the dramatic West Maui mountains from your lanai
Beautifully contrasting mountain and ocean views from the unit lanai.
Relax by watching the clouds roll over the West Maui mountains from your lanai
Very comfortable sofa with queen pullout mattress
Open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining while preparing food
Master ensuite bathroom
Dual sinks in the second bathroom with soaking bathtub
Enjoy frequent and vibrant rainbows from your lanai
Aerial view of the Honua Kai resort and spa and the proximity to the beach
Relax in the lazy river pool located in front of the Konea Tower of Honua Kai
Great gym in the Konea tower
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.