Relaxing and Luxurious Condo at the Beach(49 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath on Blue Mountain Beach with Slight Gulf Views
Our third floor condo has 2 bedrooms, the master has a king and the guest a queen - both are pillow top mattresses. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with double-vanities, large closets and flat screen televisions. The master bedroom has its own entrance to the balcony. The convertible sofa in the living room increases the sleeping space to accommodate 6 people. The balcony has a slight view of the gulf.
The living area features 10 foot ceilings, hardwood floors and plenty of seating space. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The granite counter space includes a breakfast bar and is adjacent to the dining room table that seats 6 full-size chairs.
Enjoy the comforts of home at Redfish 312 with:
- 50” TV in living room
- Blu-ray player and free Netflix
- HDTV mounted in both bedrooms
- Secure WiFi
- Cable sports and movie package with DVR
- Egyptian cotton 600 thread count sheets
- All linens, including duvet covers, refreshed for each guest
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kuerig coffee maker, drip-brew coffee maker and Ninja blender
- Fully stocked kitchen utensils, dinner ware and grilling accessories
- Balcony off the living room and master with comfortable seating facing the Redfish Village landmarks and with slight views of the Gulf
- 2 Beach Chairs & Umbrella reserved each day of visit for guests from March 1 thru October 31st (normally $25 a day)
- 4 Additional beach chairs available in unit to take to beach
- 4 Large Beach Towels provided for guest use
- Private Beach Access with showers and restrooms
- Complimentary shuttle service (on-demand) to the beach
- 2 miles west of Grayton Beach
- 4 miles west of Seaside
- Located on the corner of 30A and CR83 in Blue Mountain Beach
- 15 minutes from Destin
The Redfish Village community is quiet and perfectly located to the beach, the 30A trail and US Highway 98. Big Daddy’s Bike Shop and Blue Mountain Creamery are just across the street.
Redfish Village provides these great amenities:
- Private Beach Access with beach service available
- Complimentary shuttle service to the beach
- Redfish Lake
- Two pools (heated in cooler months)
- Barbeque grills
- Children's playground
- Community room with reading library, TV lounge and exercise room
- Covered parking for one vehicle and plenty of additional spaces
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a $100 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 30 days prior to the arrival date.
• Pay securely on-line with your credit or debit card.
• Check-In Time begins at 4:00PM & Check-Out is by 10:00AM (Central Time)
Make your reservation on-line by clicking the “Book It” link on this page, or try the “Detailed Price” link to see the full rental rate, including taxes, for the dates you want.
If you have any question about availability or rates please call, email or text us anytime.
We would love to have you stay at Redfish 312!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 3
- 1186 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Sleeper sofa with queen mattress
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Spring 2017
Mar 31 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
May 27 - Jul 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Late Summer 2017
Jul 29 - Sep 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Early Fall 2017
Sep 15 - Oct 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Fall 2017
Oct 22 - Dec 27, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 28 - Mar 1, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We live near Atlanta and have been taking our family vacations on 30A for nearly 20 years. We have enjoyed Seagrove, Sandestin and Grayton locations but ultimately decided to purchase at Blue Mountain Beach.
Why the Owner Chose Blue Mountain Beach, FL, USA:
Redfish Village offers more than any property we have seen. Blue Mountain Beach has both the beautiful coastline that 30A is famous for, but this property adds the upscale accommodations and amenities with a less hectic pace. You can relax poolside, or at the beach. When you are ready for larger crowds it is a short drive or bicycle ride to the more populated locations along the scenic coast.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Village offers so much right on the property, including a bank, gym, restaurant (with live music) and takeout food cafe. You can park your car and not have to get in it again until you leave unless you want to. Redfish Village is close to all that 30A has to offer but in a very quiet, serene location.
- Primary: +1 4043751055
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom with King
Master Bath has a stand alone shower and a tub
Sit on the balcony and enjoy the breezes off the Gulf!
Private beach access for Redfish Village Owners and Guests
Beach view from Redfish Village private access
Public grill area at pools
Best ice cream on 30A - just walk across the street!
Master Bath with double sinks
Guest Bedroom with Queen
Big Redfish Lake
Shuttle ride from Condo to Beach
Daily beach chair rental included with unit (Mar-Nov)
Pool at night
Redfish Village (top of picture) aerial view
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.