You will not find a more comfortable vacation destination on the Florida Emerald Coast than Redfish Village. Much of the furniture was updated in the off season including the sleeper couch in the living area and several new chairs, lamps and accent pieces.
Our third floor condo has 2 bedrooms, the master has a king and the guest a queen - both are pillow top mattresses. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with double-vanities, large closets and flat screen televisions. The master bedroom has its own entrance to the balcony. The convertible sofa in the living room increases the sleeping space to accommodate 6 people. The balcony has a slight view of the gulf.
The living area features 10 foot ceilings, hardwood floors and plenty of seating space. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The granite counter space includes a breakfast bar and is adjacent to the dining room table that seats 6 full-size chairs.
Enjoy the comforts of home at Redfish 312 with:
- 50” TV in living room
- Blu-ray player and free Netflix
- 39" HDTV mounted in both bedrooms
- Secure WiFi
- Cable sports and movie package with DVR
- Housekeeping service prior to each check-in
- Egyptian cotton 600 thread count sheets
- All linens, including duvet covers, refreshed for each guest
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kuerig coffee maker, drip-brew coffee maker and Ninja blender
- Fully stocked kitchen utensils, dinner ware and grilling accessories
- Balcony off the living room and master with comfortable seating facing the Redfish Village landmarks and with slight views of the Gulf
- 2 Beach Chairs & Umbrella reserved each day of visit for guests from March 1 thru October 31st (normally $30 a day)
- 4 Additional beach chairs available in unit to take to beach
- 4 Large Beach Towels provided for guest use
- Private Beach Access with showers and restrooms
- Complimentary shuttle service (on-demand) to the beach
- 2 miles west of Grayton Beach
- 4 miles west of Seaside
- Located on the corner of 30A and CR83 in Blue Mountain Beach
- 20 minutes from Destin
The Redfish Village community is quiet and perfectly located to the beach, the 30A trail and US Highway 98. Big Daddy’s Bike Shop and Blue Mountain Creamery are just across the street.
Redfish Village provides these great amenities:
- Private Beach Access with beach service available
- Complimentary shuttle service to the beach
- Redfish Lake
- Two pools (heated in cooler months)
- Barbeque grills
- Children's playground
- Community room with reading library, TV lounge and exercise room
- Covered parking for one vehicle and plenty of additional spaces
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a $100 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 30 days prior to the arrival date.
• Pay securely on-line with your credit or debit card.
• Check-In Time begins at 4:00PM & Check-Out is by 10:00AM (Central Time)
Make your reservation on-line by clicking the “Book It” link on this page, or try the “Detailed Price” link to see the full rental rate, including taxes, for the dates you want.
If you have any question about availability or rates please call, email or text us anytime.
We would love to have you stay at Redfish 312!