Luxury resort living at its finest is yours in this house on Heritage Bay. The home has its own pool and exquisite decorating to make your stay effortlessly enjoyable.
We are booked currently through May 1, 2019. Now taking reservations for May to October 2019, and January through October 2020.
The home includes comfortable sleeping for 8 including a king bed, queen bed, 2 twins, and a pull out queen sofa.
The master bedroom suite looks out onto the beautiful pool and lanai area. It is furnished with king bed, Stearns & Foster luxury bedding, and large flat screen tv with Blu-Ray DVD. Two large walk-in closets make it easy to manage your wardrobe. The large master bath includes oversized shower, soaking tub with whirlpool jets and two sinks and vanities.
The second bedroom includes queen bed and comforting decor. The 3rd bedroom is beautifully set up with twin beds for adjustable sleeping accommodations. The 4th bedroom contains a queen pull out sofa bed and large flat screen tv.
Experience luxury living with the full gourmet kitchen equipped with the latest appliances including expresso machine and leather bar stools. Granite decor throughout the main floor.
The living room looks out onto the pool and also includes large flat screen tv, Blu-Ray DVD, and Bluetooth surround sound so you can hear your music from any devices in deep, rich sound. Wireless high speed Internet is also provided.
The stunning dining room seats 8-10 comfortably, allowing you to relax and entertain with ease. The Lanai features in-ground, heated and lighted pool + spa, and roomy seating around the pool for dining or relaxing.
Others features include:
- large Laundry room with full washer and dryer.
- 2-car garage with automatic remotes
- gorgeous view of the 7th hole of the Championship golf course
- spacious layout for relaxing and entertaining
- 27-hole championship golf course designed by Jed Azinger and Gordon Lewis. Membership transfer fee of $275 allows guests to access golf and all of the resort amenities. The golf course also features 5 sets of tees, driving range, three putting greens, practice bunkers and GPS featured carts.
- Luxurious, 27,000 sq ft/two-story, Mediterranean-style clubhouse featuring pub menu and
fine dining prepared by one of the best chefs in Naples. The clubhouse also includes a card room, library, billiard room, men's and women's lounges, sauna and golf pro shop.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with exercise room, aerobics area, expansive locker rooms
with baths/showers, spa with massage room and salon.
- 7 clay lighted tennis courts, grandstand seating, and tennis pro shop.
- Expansive outdoor resort pool with plenty of comfortable seating.
- Poolside tiki bar
- Over 500 acres of open space, lakes and walking trails.
Community: Naples is renowned for gorgeous beaches and sunsets, fine dining and world-class shopping. It also boasts a vibrant arts scene and abundant year-round outdoor activities, including boating and deep sea and fresh water fishing, and of course, golfing!