Your family will be thrilled to stay at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house in Gilbert! There's plenty of space for 10 guests in the 3,527-square-foot living space of this luxurious home. Spend your days in the backyard oasis featuring a private pool and hot tub, while your nights will be spent around the fire pit under the starlit sky! Whether you're picking up produce at Shenepf Farms, gambling at Lone Butte Casino, or golfing at Trilogy Golf Club, return to this home day after day.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
After a full day of traveling, you'll want to unwind on the leather sofa in the living room! Turn on the 70-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV and watch your favorite show while you feel the warmth of the electric fireplace.
Make your way into the fully equipped chef's kitchen when it's time for lunch to begin meal preparations. Keep the conversation going while you snack on appetizers at the 3-person breakfast bar. Cooking is easy and convenient with stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. Sit down to a family meal around the 6-person or 8-person dining tables and share highlights from the day.
The majority of your time will be spent outside in your private backyard oasis! Ditch the indoor tables, fire up the gas grill, and enjoy a barbecue at the 8-person outdoor table while watching the 42-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Splash around in the 29,000-gallon pool with grotto-style waterfall or take a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Stay dry and work on your tan in the comfort of the plush outdoor furniture or sip on a cocktail at the outdoor bar. End the day around the gas fire pit as you gaze up at the star-filled Arizona sky.
Change up the scenery with an evening spent in the front courtyard with ample seating and Edison bulb lighting overhead. Turn on the outdoor gas fireplace to enhance your evening before returning inside to play the Xbox or watch a movie in the media room on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Tuck the kids into the twin-over-full bunk beds in the third and fourth bedrooms before retreating to the elegant master bedroom. With access to the backyard, a 60-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV, king-sized bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and snail shower, the master bedroom is truly an oasis!
Start your morning off with a soothing bike ride through the neighborhood. There are 2 adult and 3 children's bikes available at the house for your convenience. Ride down to the Power Ranch Community Center featuring events, cooking classes, a theater room, game room, basketball courts, volleyball courts, a stocked fishing pond, a heated pool, and more.
Take part in some retail therapy when you browse the local shops in Queen Creek, Chandler, and downtown Gilbert, all within 20 minutes of the home. While you're out, stop by Schnepf Farms to pick up some fresh produce for dinner.
With over 185 golf courses in the Phoenix metro area, you'll have your pick of championship courses to play! Las Colinas Golf Club, Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch, and Toka Sticks Golf Club are all within 10 minutes of the home and offer scenic fairways that will test every level of player.
Sports fans will be able to take in a game no matter the season with the Arizona Cardinals, Coyotes, Diamondbacks, and Suns all calling Phoenix home. There are also numerous Major League Baseball teams that play their spring training games at local ballparks from February to March.
Other activities to do while you're in town are the Phoenix Zoo, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, the historic town of Globe, hiking, off-road tours, and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, superb backyard, private pool, hot tub, outdoor bar with seating for 4 and gas grill, ample outdoor seating, gas fire pit, charming courtyard with plush seating, outdoor gas fireplace, 4 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, free WiFi, Xbox, BluRay player, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 4, and more
- Quiet Gilbert location - Close to shopping, restaurants, Schnepf Farms, golfing, museums, spring training, hiking, off-road tours, the Phoenix Zoo, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, ( ~ 28.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- The pool and spa can be heated for an additional fee
- If you would like the pool heated during your stay, please notify Evolve or the guest contact at least 7 days prior to check-in (it takes 3 days to heat up the pool properly)
- Please note that the pool does not have a fence around it, guests with children should exercise caution. Use of the space is at your own risk
- Please do not touch any pool settings
- If extra cleaning is needed, associated fee's will apply
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in