Enjoy bay living at its best at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home on Sturgeon Bay. With sweeping bay views from every room, a dock, and 4 decks, this Sturgeon Bay property for 6 is sure to please! You’ll even have a view of the historic shipyard across the water! Whenever you’re not swimming off the dock, walk to the nearby state park, visit the local wineries, take a ferry ride to the nearby island, enjoy winter activities, or rent a boat to experience the sparkling waters up close.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Nestled amidst 96 feet of private waterfront property, this home is the perfect place to enjoy the peaceful bay. With a private boat dock, bring your boat along or rent one to enjoy the amazing bass fishing. Upon arrival, head inside and crack open your complimentary bottle of wine from the nearby wineries.
Floor-to-ceiling windows give way to sweeping views of the water and the historical shipyard across the water. The shipyard is one of the only few dry docks left in the great lake area, so you'll truly appreciate the view! Walk across the new vinyl plank flooring to relax on the living room’s sectional couch to take a much-needed load off.
The fully-equipped kitchen has been recently updated with granite countertops and new furnishings. While the chef gets to work whipping up a home made dinner, gather around the dining table in anticipation of good food and even better company.
If you’d rather dine outside, simply choose from one of the 4 decks. When the sun starts to set, head down to the fire pit and roast some tasty s’mores over the roaring flame.
In the cooler months, the property is a winter wonderland and you can watch the snow fall from large picture windows while sipping your favorite hot drink! The home is even available over the holidays!
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms. With wide windows framing the bay, you’re sure to wake up to the morning sun and dazzling water vistas.
Bay activities are truly endless at this property. Rent kayaks, paddle boards, and other boats at Bayshore Outfitters - just 2 miles away - to spend all day right on the water. For some adventure away from the water, walk to Potawatomi State Park, take the ferry across to Washington Island, or drive through all of Door County, stopping at all the quaint shops and local restaurants.
In winter, go ice fishing, snowmobiling, or fat biking right on the ice outside your door! Potawatami State Park is just 0.7 miles up the road - a great place for snowshoeing or cross-country skiing!
If you’re visiting in January or February, be sure to watch the coast guard break the ice and lead 1,000-foot ships into dock for winter layup. It’s truly fascinating and people come from all over Wisconsin to watch. Even better - you can see this from the comfort of the home and sip hot cocoa while staying warm!
For a bit of educational fun, don’t miss the chance to visit the Door County Maritime Museum, the Door County Historical Museum, and the Miller Art Museum. If that’s not enough for the history buffs, Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilders is directly across the bay from this home. This shipbuilder has a history in Sturgeon Bay dating back to 1918.
Along with its renowned wineries, Door County is truly famous for its cherry and apple orchards. Get a freshly baked cherry pie from one of the local bakeries, including favorites such as Schartner's Farm Market and Koepsel's Farm Market.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary bottle of local wine, flat-screen Roku TV, free WiFi, 4 furnished decks, boat dock, fire pit, stunning lake views, mosquito protection services, HD color printer, bluetooth speaker, driveway parking, and more!
- Waterfront Sturgeon Bay location - Enjoy access to Door County wineries, orchards, restaurants, and shops! Near various museums, historical sites, and a plethora of summer and winter activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel Int'l Airport - 2077 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313, (~ 54.4 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: No more than 10 additional guests
- Event fee: Fee may be required. Please reach out for more information
- Event parking: Additional parking can be found along the street and at Bullhead Point
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in