** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Escape to this tranquil 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Sequim and explore the Olympic Peninsula! This charming property is an ideal getaway for 2 guests seeking a relaxing stay on a working farm! Watch from your large porch as horses graze in the pasture or pick fresh produce from the garden to cook with dinner. You're just 5 minutes from downtown for added fun!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
The cottage has a large porch where you can enjoy your own home-cooked meals from your fully stocked kitchen or simply relax in the hammock. Kick back and listen to the sound of chirping birds as you watch the grazing horses!
Supplement your delicious dinner with some fresh produce from the garden right outside your front door. You'll love whipping up your favorite recipes after an adventure-filled day.
Look forward to stretching out on the comfortable sofa with your companion as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV. As the evening winds down, retire to the cozy bedroom and sleep peacefully in the queen-sized bed!
The cottage is located just 15 minutes from the beach, 10 minutes from lavender farms, and 5 minutes from downtown Sequim!
No trip to Sequim would be complete without a visit to the famously beautiful lavender farms! With such an ideal climate, the lovely flowers thrive and are truly a sight to see. Check out favorite farms such as Jardin de Soleil and The Lavender Connection. Don't miss the Sequim Lavender Festival in July!
Immerse yourself in nature and explore Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge, Sequim Bay State Park, or Olympic National Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, garden fresh produce, large porch, firepit, outdoor furnishings, on-site parking, and more!
- Located just 15 minutes from the beach, 10 minutes from the lavender farms, and 5 minutes from downtown Sequim for shopping, dining, and more
- Nearest commercial airport - William R Fairchild International Airport, 1402 Fairchild Airport Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363, (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in