Experience the best of Los Angeles when you stay at this voluminous vacation rental studio loft! Boasting an expansive 1,000 square feet of living space, gourmet kitchen for the discerning chef, and a sumptuous queen-sized bed in the loft, this tastefully appointed abode is ideal for groups of 4. With its unbeatable location just a short walk from The Venice Beach Boardwalk, Rose Avenue, and the restaurants of Abbot Kinney Boulevard, there's no better place to spend your west coast retreat!
Loft: Queen Bed | Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step into this impressive home-away-from-home to find an open floor concept, vaulted ceilings, and a wealth of windows creating a commodious space. The studio is stocked with several modern conveniences, including a flat-screen cable TV and wireless internet connection.
During downtime, plop onto one of 2 plush leather sofas to flip through your favorite shows. For a breath of fresh air, pour yourself a drink and lounge on the 6x30-foot balcony offering a peaceful ambiance surrounded by trees and neighborhood views.
You're sure to adore the fully equipped kitchen, as it features a new Thermador 6-burner commercial stove, abundant meal prep space, and several more stainless steel appliances. Don't forget to utilize the grill on the deck - the perfect size for cooking up some burgers! Savor all your culinary creations in the dining area, which provides enough seating for 4.
After a day at the beach, take a relaxing rinse in the bathroom housing a large walk-in shower and plenty of towels! When you're ready for bed, head up to the loft for a replenishing slumber while your travel companions sleep soundly on the cozy sleeper sofa down below.
If you don't feel like cooking, saunter 5 minutes over to Abbot Kinney Boulevard, dappled with sensational restaurants like Plant Food and Wine, Gjelina, and The Tasting Kitchen. While you're out, peruse the numerous trendy shops and boutiques!
This studio's prime location is mere minutes from LAX, Interstate 10, and The Venice Beach Boardwalk - one of the coolest places to hangout in the entire city! Grab the bikes provided by the studio and cruise over to the waterfront, home to the popular Venice Skate Park, Muscle Beach, and hip street art.
Just 10 minutes up the coast is the Santa Monica Pier, offering an amusement park, carnival eats, and the oceanfront restaurant Mariasol. To get out on the water, head over to Marina Del Rey where you can rent kayaks, paddle boards, or charter a fishing boat!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV with sports package, free WiFi, central heating, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a furnished deck, gas grill, bikes, reserved parking for 1 compact vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Venice Beach Location - A short walk from several great restaurants, shops, Marina Del Rey, and The Venice Beach Boardwalk!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Los Angeles International Airport - 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, (~6.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Parking is available for 1 compact vehicle no longer than 16 feet. Otherwise, street parking is available.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in