Ocean*Ocean*Ocean ~ 5 Star Luxury Direct Oceanfront Condo ~ Stunning Views!!!(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 BR/BA with STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS from TWO bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen!
CONDO VIEWS: Almost 2000 square feet of space with 180 sqft. of direct oceanfront balcony! There is nothing but you and the Atlantic Ocean, in this breathtaking eastern facing, southern exposure unit, that we refer to as the “can’t get more direct oceanfront views” condo.
One of the very few condos that boasts TWO direct “picture perfect” oceanfront suites and a third river view suite, all with full baths.
The living area ocean frontage is 'wide and unobstructed'; one of the few condo models with this view, in the area.
The condo has 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
Take in the spectacular views of the Atlantic from the large balcony and a wall of windows that spans the length of two bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen. Enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner from your large direct, oceanfront living room, dining area, breakfast bar or balcony.
Soothing, tranquil, comfortable...this condo has it all:
~ In-Condo Washer and Dryer (nice size laundry room)
~ Beach towels
~ In-Condo board games
~ Adequate cookware and utensils
~ Iron & ironing board
~ Beach stuff (select)
1) The master suite is an exquisite delight overlooking “picture postcard” ocean views. The master suite has a king size bed, oversize deep sunken tub and 2 separate sink areas, closet and TV.
2) The second bedroom also has 'picture postcard' ocean views, a king size bed, full bath, walk-in closet and TV.
3) The third bedroom, with views of intracoastal waterway, has two queen beds, full bath, closet and TV.
~ There is an inflatable queen size mattress to sleep guest 9 and 10.
~ With the three baths, it is a pleasure for everyone having to get ready for a night out or morning showers!
~ Newly decorated, designer appointed furniture
~ FREE outgoing calls to nationwide USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
~ Flat screen TV
~ Cable with 100+ HD Channels
~ High speed internet with 10MB WI-FI coverage
Living and dining areas are LARGE (not the narrow floor plans most condos have), newly appointed and designer furnishings, new paint and a long counter with barstools.
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gorgeous table/6 chairs and 4 additional bar stools. And did we mention the views…
~ The spacious 20th floor penthouse clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just come up to enjoy weekly social activities with other guests and residents. The view is spectacular from every direction in this comfortable, beautifully appointed club room!
~ The sprawling beachside, heated swimming pool has lots of comfortable lounge chairs/tables, just steps down to the sand through a secured gate. This large, free form, oceanfront pool has a huge sun deck, a cookout area, and private secure beach access.
~ Older kids/teenagers entertainment room that comes with a Wii and more. Some beach toys, beach chairs and beach stuff as a courtesy, in-unit.
~ European style, oversized indoor spa
~ Shower rooms
~ Teen room with WII, new shuffle board in game room
~ Brand new open patio seating w/ heaters
~ Large fitness center
~ Video/book-swap library
~ In-unit board games
~ Beach toys in hall closet
~ Spacious lobby
~ Underground secured/gated parking X 2
(There is always ample parking in the front of the building for any additional vehicles)
~ Special huge covered parking for bicycles next to garage
~ Breathtaking glass elevator (3 elevators)
~ And so much more...
You will have the best of both worlds, rising to the sunrise over the Atlantic and relaxing to a sunset over the Halifax river from the newly renovated 4th floor balcony, or get a bird's-eye view from the 20th floor clubhouse.
As you step out of the condo to the beach, you have the option to drive for approximately 5 miles north on Daytona's famous drive-on beach or turn south and take a stroll on the no-drive beach (no cars). The Ashley building is located half-mile south of Dunlawton Avenue on A1A. The Ponce Inlet lighthouse is just a few minutes away and a must-see. The Sun Glow pier is within walking distance to enjoy a great time at Crabby Joe's grill or relaxing day fishing off the end of the pier. Or just spend a stress-free day on the balcony overlooking miles of oceanfront or beachfront...
BTW: Awesome diving and snorkeling.
Short distances to some of the world’s finest attractions:
1) Daytona 500/International Speedway - 20 minutes
2) Disney World/Epcot - 1 hour
3) St. Augustine - 45 minutes
4) Cape Canaveral/NASA Space Center - 1 hour
5) Universal Theme Park Orlando - 1 hour
6) Sea World Orlando - 1 hour
DETAILED AREA ACTIVITIES:
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - LOCAL:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb 'Florida's tallest light house' that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the 'top 15 places to play' in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - DAY TRIPS:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Make time to enjoy all the amenities and the area's great restaurants. Fabulous restaurants nearby with everything from “beachy casual” to the finest upscale dining await you. Ocean walk and the Bandshell beckon, where they have free concerts weekly and the fireworks during the peak seasons! Have a drink outdoors at Mai Tai's and watch the bands on the beach as the sun goes down!
***Try us once and you will know, why this is one of the nicest condos in Florida and understand why we picked this condo over the few hundred others we looked at!***
~Check Rates Page.
~Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
~Please email us as we do offer special rates based on availability.
FEES & TAXES:
~One time Cleaning Fees: $100.00
~Instant E-Bkng (VRBO Third Party Fees): $25
~Pets: $200 per stay (dogs); $300 per stay (cats)
(This fees is for steam cleaning and ozone work)
~FL State Tax:12.5%
~ Damage Deposit: $500 refundable OR $49 Ins Policy (NR)…your choice!
Please note that we do honor some discounts for:
- Returning guests
- Coast guard
- ESPECIALLY OUR GOLD STAR FAMILIES
(contact owner for rates)
1) Opt out of $49 ins. by paying refundable $500 deposit instead or vice verse - your choice!
2) Rates subject to change until booked.
3) If computer gives wkly amount instead of monthly rate; contact us for correct amount. If you input 30 nts and not 29; it calculates the right amount. So eg.: for monthly rate, input 1st of month thru 1st of next month, if it's a 30 day month.
4) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL 12.5% tax.
5) We may need ID proof for above discounts; only one discount valid, at a time.
6) Pet fees is $200 per pet dog per stay and $300 per pet cat per stay. Pets MUST BE house trained.
Please call us with questions, if any.
Other Ashley Condo owners:
It took us many days to put this description together. Please no plagiarizing. Feel free to contact us if you want to lift any of the above material for your listing.
COPYRIGHT @Joe Cooper 2014.
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, ocean view condo, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Internet, vacation rental hour
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 16
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 3 Elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2016
7 night min stay
Jan / Feb / Mar
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
14 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun / Jul
Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 16 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pets: Dogs=200; Cats=300 $0 + tax
- D5,LD,MD,BW,TG,OF,NY=100 $0 + tax
- One Time Cleaning Fees $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- 29 NTS MNTH:EMAIL 4 RATE $0
- Tax Rate 12.5%
1) Rates subject to change until booked.If computer gives wkly/ntly amount instead of monthly rate; contact us for correct amount. If you input 30 nts and not 29; it calculates the right amount. So eg.: for mnthly rate, input 1st of month thru 1st of next month, if it's a 30 day month.
2) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL 12.5% tax.
3) PLEASE READ RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR CANCELLATION POLICY AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE. WE BELIEVE VRBO OFFERS AN ADDL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION EMERGENCIES - PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am a Commander in the United States Navy. I am originally from Atlanta, GA and a Westminster and University of Georgia alumni. Married with a great wife, daughter and our basset hound dog. We now live in California. Clearly, we love the sun, the sand, the beach and the mighty ocean:)
Why the Owner Chose Zodiac Condominium, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, USA:
My wife and I must have looked at about close to 500 properties all the way down the east coast of FL. What we wanted was spectacular ocean views from every corner of the house - nothing between us and the ocean. And we found it! Nothing compares to the views from our condo. This condo is absolutely stunning and we are very fortunate that we were able to buy it. The building has won many awards and is probably the nicest looking building on the shores. Very upscale.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Views. Views. Views. Not kidding - but this was the only condo we saw with living, dining and kitchen with unobstructed ocean views and two direct oceanfront suites and a third river view suite. We saw a lot of good looking condos with great views but seriously we were blown away by this one. If oceanfront is what you are looking for, you really ought to give this one a shot.
- Primary: +1 8183709712
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
OCEAN! OCEAN! OCEAN! Huge Living Room: One of the largest OCEAN FRONTAGE in DBS!
Stunning Living Room with South of France decor!
Living Room w clear 180 degree ocean frontage | Only half the windows shown here
LARGE Ocean Front Balcony w direct, unobstructed views !
These are the Ocean Views from OUR Balcony! (LHS view...)
KITCHEN | Overlooks Sweeping Ocean Views | Seats four at Bar
MASTER SUITE | Sweeping Ocean Views from you King Size Comfort (SEE NXT PIC...)
Master Bathroom w Sunken Roman Tub | Two Vanities...
King Size Bed VIEWS | SECOND ENSUITE!
Third Bedroom with TWO QUEENS!
River Views from Third Bedroom at Sunset!
That's Turquoise Waters; that's white sand; And THAT is your balcony!
View from our condo as soon as you walk in...Seriously!!!
Professionally decorated Living Room with accents of Southern France and Monaco!
Your 'Home Away Office': 10MB Hi-speed WiFi, 200+ HD Channels; FREE calls US/Ca
These are the Ocean Views from OUR Balcony! (RHS view...)
Dining Room: Beautiful Ebony Mango Wood Dining! Seats SIX | TEN incl barstools
Fully Equipped Kitchen | Sweeping Ocean Views as you cook or fix a snack!
Master Suite Postcard Views. This is what you wake up to! Dolphins often sighted
Second ocean front Ensuite | King Size Bed | Also sweeping ocean views frm Bed!
Second Master Ensuite FULL Bathroom!
River Views of The Halifax from 3rd Bedroom!
FULL SIZE THIRD BATHROOM!
Beer, Wine or Cocktail... This is your Sunset! Shouldn't you be here?
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM