About the property
- Condo2100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
3 BR/BA with STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS from TWO bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen!
With Monaco/South of France designer decor, this gorgeous 16th floor, three bedroom, three full bath is 'smack bang' direct ocean front at the secured, award winning Ashley Condominiums, often referred to as the prettiest building in Daytona Beach.
CONDO VIEWS: Almost 2000 square feet of space with 180 sqft. of direct oceanfront balcony! There is nothing but you and the Atlantic Ocean, in this breathtaking eastern facing, southern exposure unit, that we refer to as the “can’t get more direct oceanfront views” condo.
One of the very few condos that boasts TWO direct “picture perfect” oceanfront suites and a third river view suite, all with full baths.
The living area ocean frontage is 'wide and unobstructed'; one of the few condo models with this view, in the area.
The condo has 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
Take in the spectacular views of the Atlantic from the large balcony and a wall of windows that spans the length of two bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen. Enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner from your large direct, oceanfront living room, dining area, breakfast bar or balcony.
Soothing, tranquil, comfortable...this condo has it all:
~ In-Condo Washer and Dryer (nice size laundry room)
~ Beach towels
~ In-Condo board games
~ Adequate cookware and utensils
~ Iron & ironing board
~ Beach stuff (select)
1) The master suite is an exquisite delight overlooking “picture postcard” ocean views. The master suite has a king size bed, oversize deep sunken tub and 2 separate sink areas, closet and TV.
2) The second bedroom also has 'picture postcard' ocean views, a king size bed, full bath, walk-in closet and TV.
3) The third bedroom, with views of intracoastal waterway, has two queen beds, full bath, closet and TV.
~ There is an inflatable queen size mattress to sleep guest 9 and 10.
~ With the three baths, it is a pleasure for everyone having to get ready for a night out or morning showers!
~ Newly decorated, designer appointed furniture
~ FREE outgoing calls to nationwide USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
~ Flat screen TV
~ Cable with 100+ HD Channels
~ High speed internet with 10MB WI-FI coverage
Living and dining areas are LARGE (not the narrow floor plans most condos have), newly appointed and designer furnishings, new paint and a long counter with barstools.
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gorgeous table/6 chairs and 4 additional bar stools. And did we mention the views…
~ The spacious 20th floor penthouse clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just come up to enjoy weekly social activities with other guests and residents. The view is spectacular from every direction in this comfortable, beautifully appointed club room!
~ The sprawling beachside, heated swimming pool has lots of comfortable lounge chairs/tables, just steps down to the sand through a secured gate. This large, free form, oceanfront pool has a huge sun deck, a cookout area, and private secure beach access.
~ Older kids/teenagers entertainment room that comes with a Wii and more. Some beach toys, beach chairs and beach stuff as a courtesy, in-unit.
~ European style, oversized indoor spa
~ Shower rooms
~ Teen room with WII, new shuffle board in game room
~ Brand new open patio seating w/ heaters
~ Large fitness center
~ Video/book-swap library
~ In-unit board games
~ Beach toys in hall closet
~ Spacious lobby
~ Underground secured/gated parking X 1 dedicated
(There is always ample parking in the front of the building for any additional vehicles)
~ Special huge covered parking for bicycles next to garage
~ Breathtaking glass elevator (3 elevators)
~ And so much more...
You will have the best of both worlds, rising to the sunrise over the Atlantic and relaxing to a sunset over the Halifax river from the newly renovated 4th floor balcony, or get a bird's-eye view from the 20th floor clubhouse.
As you step out of the condo to the beach, you have the option to drive for approximately 5 miles north on Daytona's famous drive-on beach or turn south and take a stroll on the no-drive beach (no cars). The Ashley building is located half-mile south of Dunlawton Avenue on A1A. The Ponce Inlet lighthouse is just a few minutes away and a must-see. The Sun Glow pier is within walking distance to enjoy a great time at Crabby Joe's grill or relaxing day fishing off the end of the pier. Or just spend a stress-free day on the balcony overlooking miles of oceanfront or beachfront...
BTW: Awesome diving and snorkeling.
Short distances to some of the world’s finest attractions:
1) Daytona 500/International Speedway - 20 minutes
2) Disney World/Epcot - 1 hour
3) St. Augustine - 45 minutes
4) Cape Canaveral/NASA Space Center - 1 hour
5) Universal Theme Park Orlando - 1 hour
6) Sea World Orlando - 1 hour
DETAILED AREA ACTIVITIES:
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - LOCAL:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb 'Florida's tallest light house' that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the 'top 15 places to play' in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - DAY TRIPS:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Make time to enjoy all the amenities and the area's great restaurants. Fabulous restaurants nearby with everything from “beachy casual” to the finest upscale dining await you. Ocean walk and the Bandshell beckon, where they have free concerts weekly and the fireworks during the peak seasons! Have a drink outdoors at Mai Tai's and watch the bands on the beach as the sun goes down!
***Try us once and you will know, why this is one of the nicest condos in Florida and understand why we picked this condo over the few hundred others we looked at!***
~Check Rates Page.
~Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
FEES & TAXES:
~One time Cleaning Fees: $100.00
~Instant E-Bkng (VRBO Third Party Fees): $25
~Pets: $200 per stay (dogs); $300 per stay (cats)
(This fees is for steam cleaning and ozone work)
~FL State Tax:12.5%
~ Damage Deposit: $500 refundable OR $49 Ins Policy (NR)…your choice!
Please note that we do honor some discounts for:
- Returning guests
- Coast guard
- ESPECIALLY OUR GOLD STAR FAMILIES
(contact owner for rates)
1) Opt out of $49 ins. by paying refundable $500 deposit instead or vice verse - your choice!
2) Rates subject to change until booked.
3) If computer gives wkly amount instead of monthly rate; contact us for correct amount. If you input 30 nts and not 29; it calculates the right amount. So eg.: for monthly rate, input 1st of month thru 1st of next month, if it's a 30 day month.
4) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL 12.5% tax.
5) We may need ID proof for above discounts; only one discount valid, at a time.
6) Pet fees is $200 per pet dog per stay and $300 per pet cat per stay. Pets MUST BE house trained.
Please call us with questions, if any.
Other Ashley Condo owners:
It took us many days to put this description together. Please no plagiarizing. Feel free to contact us if you want to lift any of the above material for your listing.
COPYRIGHT @Joe Cooper 2017
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, ocean view condo, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Internet, vacation rental hour
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Joe Cooper
I am a Commander in the United States Navy. I am originally from Atlanta, GA and a Westminster and University of Georgia alumni. Married with a great wife, daughter and our basset hound dog. We now live in California. Clearly, we love the sun, the sand, the beach and the mighty ocean:)
Joe Cooper purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Joe Cooper chose Daytona Beach Shores
My wife and I must have looked at about close to 500 properties all the way down the east coast of FL. What we wanted was spectacular ocean views from every corner of the house - nothing between us and the ocean. And we found it! Nothing compares to the views from our condo. This condo is absolutely stunning and we are very fortunate that we were able to buy it. The building has won many awards and is probably the nicest looking building on the shores. Very upscale.
What makes this Condo unique
Views. Views. Views. Not kidding - but this was the only condo we saw with living, dining and kitchen with unobstructed ocean views and two direct oceanfront suites and a third river view suite. We saw a lot of good looking condos with great views but seriously we were blown away by this one. If oceanfront is what you are looking for, you really ought to give this one a shot.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
If you are looking for a million dollar view, this is your place!! The pool and beach are beautiful!!! Everything in the condo is in good working order and it’s comfortable for the whole family.
Thank you for everything
Overpriced & Outdated
We have rented places all over the world and this condo is by far the worst one ever. From the minute we checked in there were Black Flags. The lady that showed us the place made comments about the condo on what was wrong (she rented it the 3 years prior to us). The location and view are Fantastic and that's where it ends.
The master bed was un-sleepable. We had to sleep in the 2nd bedroom. The furniture is not what is in the picture on the web-site. The couch is worn out and dirty, the leather chair had multiple tears in it. Three lights had no bulbs in them (and plugged in). Doors don't work and the place wasn't very clean. The built in microwave doesn't work there is one on the counter. The wash machine is so loud there is an old sign on it that says don't use after 10:00 because of the noise. The garbage disposal needs replacing. Only one garage remote works. No clocks work in the condo. The condo is outdated but is priced like a updated one. There were no cleaning supplies or vacumn cleaner. We stayed a month and would like to clean during our stay ( we bought our own). All of the towels and sheets were worn out. The drapes were all dragging on the floors. We will never rent this condo again or from this owner.
Wonderful condo, thank you for letting us stay! The best part was the ocean front view.
This condo was absolutely beautiful with a great location. The week we stayed, there was construction going on with a jack hammer right outside our door for three days, but Nayomi was nice enough to offer us a complimentary credit which was much appreciated. We would definitely stay here again. We loved the view from the 16th floor. There was plenty of room and the place is nicely decorated. We look forward to another stay in the future.
Beautiful condo...amazing view!
We just got home after staying at the Ashley Condo. It was a great stay!! Heidi helped us check in and get settled, explaining the ins and outs of our rental. It was so clean and comfortable. The views out the windows and on the balcony are amazing! The only thing that was a downer was the construction every week day from 8:30-3:00. It was SO loud, especially once the got down to the 17th and 16th floors. But, it was not the fault of the owners ... it was the HOA that required the work. We loved our time at the condo and hope to one day go back. It was a perfect layout for our daughter and her family, too. Thank you so much for the opportunity to stay at your beautiful condo!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1) Rates subject to change until booked.If computer gives wkly/ntly amount instead of monthly rate; contact us for correct amount. If you input 30 nts and not 29; it calculates the right amount. So eg.: for mnthly rate, input 1st of month thru 1st of next month, if it's a 30 day month. 2) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL 12.5% tax. 3) PLEASE READ RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR CANCELLATION POLICY AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE. WE BELIEVE VRBO OFFERS AN ADDL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION EMERGENCIES - PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY.