** Please note there is another vacation rental unit in the building that shares roof deck with this apartment **
Experience the best of Boston during your stay at this ultra modern 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Situated in the Brookline neighborhood, just minutes from downtown and numerous hospitals, this apartment is perfect for 6 guests on a unique getaway. Hop on the train to visit downtown Boston or simply hang out in Brookline and live like a local for a few days!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Featuring high-end furnishings, marble countertops, hardwood flooring, and plenty of natural light, you’ll love returning to this home base after a long day! The apartment was recently renovated with all of the comforts of home.
Kick off your shoes and watch some of your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. The plush sofas in the living room are the perfect place to rest up before cooking dinner.
The fully equipped kitchen is adjacent to the living room and offers all of the high-end appliances you need to cook your favorite meals. The chef in your group will love the beautiful counters, convection oven, and grill top on the stove.
Pull up a chair at the breakfast bar to enjoy your meal. Once you’re done eating, step out onto the balcony and enjoy an after-dinner cocktail.
Before you head off to bed, go for a soak in the high-end Jacuzzi bathtub or take a soothing shower with the 6 body sprayers. There’s no better way to end the day!
Whether you sleep in one of the queen beds or on the queen sofa bed, you’re bound to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another great day.
If you are traveling with more than 6 guests, please search the availability of Evolve listing numbers 404991 and 404987 - which are right next door to the unit!
Though downtown Boston is just minutes from your door, you don’t have to leave Brookline for some fun! Go for a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood. You can grab a bite at one of the local restaurants or a cappuccino at a nearby a cafe.
This apartment is in the ideal location for anyone visiting friends and family in the hospital. Mass General, Children's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham Women's Hospital, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center are all within walking distance of the property.
Get some fresh air at the reservoir, which is ideal for walking and running. You can take your kids to the nearby park to let them work off excess energy!
When you're ready to do some sightseeing, get on the train and head downtown! You'll see tons of historical sights and learn all about American history. Put your walking shoes on and venture down the Freedom Trail. The 2.5-mile trail passes by stops like the Paul Revere House and the USS Constitution.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Jacuzzi bathtub, rain hood in the shower, free WiFi, outdoor deck, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, central heating, free on-site laundry machines in basement, and much more!
- A highchair and playpen are available upon request
- Shared roof deck and cookout area on the first floor
- Fantastic Brookline location near medical centers, 2 train stations, children's park, reservoir, and minutes to downtown Boston
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note parking may not be available during your stay, please inquire with Evolve with any questions
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please reach out to the guest contact prior to arrival to check the availability of a parking spot. There are limited spots available and there may be no available spots during your time of stay, so please ensure you are reaching out to the guest contact prior to arrival to confirm if you will have a spot available or not. If there is a spot available there is a parking fee of $25 per night