Tranquil waterfront property located in scenic Fortescue, NJ. Cast a line right off the deck or bring your boat and relax the day away on the Delaware Bay. Close to everything - far from it all! One of New Jersey's hidden gems. 25 minutes away from NJ Motorsports Park, Millville Arts District, & Wheaton Village. 1 hour from Atlantic City, Wildwood, & Cape May!
This home is wheelchair accessible via ramp. Closest grocery store is located in Millville, NJ about 25 minutes away, so be sure to bring all necessary food items, as you will have access to a full kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, and stove. Feel free to bring your own grill as well. Parking available for one vehicle on site.
- 2 bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 queen bed) 1 bath with tub/shower, two sofas, & lots of closet space.
- Trundle bed available upon request.
- Bring your own crib / pack-n-play
- Please bring your own fishing gear and bug spray if staying during summer months. (greenhead season is mid-summer)
- Sliding glass door in kitchen provides access to the deck as well as beautiful views of the Bay and lots of natural light.
- Area is surrounded by protected wetlands so it's a great spot for bird watching as well as fishing, bike riding, walking, & other outdoor activities.
- While I do provide sheets, pillows, & blankets, guests staying a week or more are encouraged to bring extra sets of linens as laundry facilities are 20 mins away. Beach towels and suits can be laid out on the deck for drying.
- Please be respectful of the home, neighbors, and surrounding landscape.
Higbee's Marina & Luncheonette is located up the street. They offer breakfast and lunch as well as bait and boat launching up to 21 feet. The lovely Charlesworth Restaurant is right next door where you can enjoy some fine dining on seafood while enjoying the views of the Bay. You may also bring your own golf cart for driving around town.
Points of interest (via car):
* Glades Wildlife Refuge -- 15 mins away
* Atlantic City, NJ -- 1 hour 20 mins away
* Cape May, NJ -- 1 hour 10 mins away
* Bridgeton, NJ Zoo & Splash Park -- 30 mins away
* New Jersey MotorSports Park -- 25 mins away
* Wildwood, NJ -- 1 hour away