*Midweek (Mon-Fri) discount - Rent 3 nights get the 4th night free*
Plan your beach retreat to ‘Life Is Good,’ a 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental in Surfside Beach, Texas. Ten guests can enjoy a charcoal grill, spacious deck with stunning views from this 1,100-square-foot unit. Spend your days fishing, birdwatching, beachcombing, golfing, surfing and more! Stay in Surfside Beach, or venture to historic Galveston for entertainment. This home-away-from-home will ensure an amazing time!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
Watch brilliant sunrises and sunsets from the spacious deck of ‘Life Is Good.’ This spot will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee or nightcaps while you watch the waves crash on the shore.
After soaking up the sun’s rays from the lounge chairs, retreat inside to whip up tasty snacks in the fully equipped kitchen. Set out appetizers on the breakfast bar and grab a seat on one of the 4 barstools to sip wine and socialize.
Add a little fire to your meal with the charcoal grill downstairs. Savor your meals at the 10-person dining table or dine al fresco at one of the picnic tables on the deck.
After a full day playing on the beach, take solace in the bright living room and unwind watching TV on the flat-screen.
When it’s time for bed, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms and doze off watching TV. The rooms offer plush queen or king-sized beds with additional sleeping on the 2 full-sized sleeper sofas in the living room.
Located approximately 60 miles south of Houston, Surfside Beach is a community steeped in rich history with miles of beautiful beaches. Head over to Breaker Sports, Surfside Loco, or Bingo's Surf Shop for all of your kayaking, surfing, and boogie board needs.
Days spent admiring sunrises, searching for seashells, walking on the shore and roasting s’mores by a fire on the beach await you at this ideally located Surfside home.
Home to the famous Fort Velasco, Surfside is the location where the first battle prior to the war for Texas Independence was fought and where Santa Ana signed the Treaty of Velasco recognizing Texas as an Independent country. The fort resides just a few minutes from the property so be sure to check it out!
Tour nearby museums, visit the Sea Center Texas, go on fishing charters and more! Go on an hour-long drive to historic Galveston to visit Moody Gardens, The Pyramid Rainforest, the world-famous Strand, Schlitterbahn Waterpark and many other tourist attractions!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with Gulf of Mexico views, picnic tables, charcoal grill, 4 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, covered parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, highchair, pack and play upon request, and more!
- Amazing Surfside Beach location right on the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to beaches, restaurants, museums, Fort Velasco and an hour away from Galveston
- Please note, the homeowner has a Midweek (Mon-Fri) discount where you can rent 3 nights and get the 4th night free (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dwox5tslia-cLkgpSR_8fIJJfTTeR0Vq/view?usp=sharing)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~63 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly, $150 per stay (25-lb limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in